How Do You Display Your SW Art??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeadlessGree

Super Freak
Reaction score
I checked in the collection thread and also the artwork thread (which seem to be more customs) but I am just curious where i can find pics of how everyone displays their SW art with their collection.

I checked in the collection thread and also the artwork thread (which seem to be more customs) but I am just curious where i can find pics of how everyone displays their SW art with their collection.

Here are a couple shots of my collection with the prints behind them.

5933425960_318260d781.jpg

5933425982_daa1aebc04.jpg

5955647743_288b5972b0.jpg

I know the top one is called "Replica" and I think I saw it on BBTS.com or Brianstoys.com...can't quite remember which one

Clone wars cells from acme. With a couple sketch plates thrown in as well.

layout looks great..I have a couple of sketch cards from Baltimore a few years back that I was thinking about framing together but I like what you did better

jkno...what sizing is that "Stormtrooper reflection" picture..I looked at a couple different ones from Christian Waggoner and for some reason I thought they were much bigger than the measurements given by sellers.

There are about 3 sizes of the Waggoner prints. I got the regular one since I'm not fond of the canvas art (though I have 2 of those as too, not pictured here)

the ones I thought about grabbing were on paper and I believe 13x19..hard to judge that with a tape measure how it would appear on a wall

the ones I thought about grabbing were on paper and I believe 13x19..hard to judge that with a tape measure how it would appear on a wall

I looked at BBTS from where I got my Waggoner Stormie years ago and it says 13x19 total size (11x14 image size) - the funny thing is that they have this print at BBTS for pre-order for more than a year LOL. The Vader autographed photo just above the Waggo Stormie in my first pic is 8x10 so you can make a comparison.

Back