SCUM AND VILLAINY LINE ANNOUNCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
It was a sure tale that Greedo would be first to go with Han.

I imagine this is all but a given. Great way to kick it off though.

I'm hoping Jabba will be first, Greedo is just not a big enough character to announce as first in this line for SDCC plus Jabba's pic is bigger and first...

lets begin the chant:
ME JABBA NO BATHA
ME JABBA NO BATHA
ME JABBA NO BATHA
ME JABBA NO BATHA
ME JABBA NO BATHA

:rolleyes:

I can't imagine they'd actually do Jabba...but I'd be stoked if that was the case.

I'm expecting, and quite happy with, GREEDO, the first Bounty Hunter thug to grace the Star Wars universe in that wretched hive of...

EVILFACE said:
It was a sure tale that Greedo would be first to go with Han.

With exclusive "Han shot first" T-shirt with a big blaster hole in front.

Now that I am excited about getting figures without robes, I bet the first figure will be Garindin, the snoop who sells out Luke and Ben to the empire in ANH. :lol

Seaward said:
Now that I am excited about getting figures without robes, I bet the first figure will be Garindin, the snoop who sells out Luke and Ben to the empire in ANH. :lol

lol.... sideshow must've gotten a great deal on the robe manufacturer and had to buy in BULK.

Wor-Gar said:
I can't imagine they'd actually do Jabba...but I'd be stoked if that was the case.

I'm expecting, and quite happy with, GREEDO, the first Bounty Hunter thug to grace the Star Wars universe in that wretched hive of...

Probably just wishful thinking, all new body, etc. but if they can do the Creature from the Black Lagoon I'm convinced they could pull it off.

Would a Tusken Raider fit under this line? I want one of those very much.

edit: spelling

Last edited:
Back