Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplus73

Super Freak
Reaction score
191324mmnj8z8mj6dndmnx.jpg

1851310mkiiv4w4svw8k08.jpg

122939e6qp5nplsdlahysy.jpg

1229444zzyunjwwi7hhc74.jpg

122954qyg4g6qh858qhhdr.jpg

12295780vdkrrlkkr8d1z1.jpg

123003nzzndbkot19co1wp.jpg

123007jd9vi9csbsjxxjsc.jpg

123011innsntzt6h03tiky.jpg

122927zcq7tnbfnnbkcskl.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent use of shadows and glasses to cover up whether they've fixed up the puffy face we saw in the expo pics. To my eyes it looks as though they may have done, it's looking good.

Looks nice, can't decide which version to pick up... Might go for the iconic white suited look, but this version looks great.

Slick as hell!! I need to sort out a display cabinet of sorts... pieces of this quality deserve to be displayed properly!:D

You wanna ____ with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Looks great. Damnit, I am a huge Pacino fan, but this movie does nothing for me. Why couldn't Dog Day Afternoon or Serpico be the cult favorite that he can't stop figures being made from? WHY??

Looks like a lot of photo manip on the skin texture. Once again with EB, jury is out until the final production pics.

Looks great. Damnit, I am a huge Pacino fan, but this movie does nothing for me. Why couldn't Dog Day Afternoon or Serpico be the cult favorite that he can't stop figures being made from? WHY??

I agree, except the figure looks average.

Scarface because that movie is far more well known and unique compared to DDA and Serpico (his best performance IMHO).

I'd buy a Serpico figure.

serpico & dog day are better movies, but scarface makes for a better fig to display. but why r we even talking about serpico & dog day first before michael corleone? that is the pacino to make before all else.

i have the blitzway scarface, i think the likeness is better with blitzway, but the hair is more accurate here.

Back