Statue Will you be ordering Darth Maul LSF @ $2000 and and Open/TBD edition size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be ordering Darth Maul LSF @ $2000 and and Open/TBD edition size?

• Total voters
100% NO. Only LSF i will consider is the wolf predator, it looks unique.

Darth maul is so far down the list in term of LSF, i did get the avatar girl before him...

like vader said---------NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll just stick with the Darth Maul PF instead. The LSF line in general is just out of my league. I make a great living but not that great.

Darth Maul PF 1/4 - $280 (a few years ago so lets say $330)
Darth Maul LS 1/2 - $2000

Yeah I'll pass thanks.

I think for $2000 I would want to know my other options, can anyone give a quick and dirty estimate of putting stormtrooper armor on a manniquine, same with vader, or a 1:1 yoda puppet?

No because of the character (though I don't think it looks bad at all); but even if it were Vader I wouldn't with the open ES.

For $2000...you could get a lifesize Darth Maul...why putz with the 1/2 scale? A life size stormtrooper will run you less...about $500-600 for the armor and helmet..and then another $300 for soft parts and rifle..then pickup or make a mannequin..and you are set.

I'm going to buy 20 Maul LSF statues :nana:

As I already said in another thread, for the price of this you could easily get a 1:1 Stormtrooper, Royal Guard, TIE Pilot etc. and even a 1:1 Maul. Not worth the price.

2 grand is way too much for Darth Maul unfortanetly.

Going off topic now, I made this video myself and need some subscribers and feeback for later videos:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcbT55nT0Y[/ame]

2k$ for the horned dude headsculpt & some black robes?... That's just strange & ridiculous.

[ame]https://youtu.be/qQwY9xH6SLo[/ame]

Back