AT-RT Maquette from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anybody else plan on picking this up? Looks pretty nice.:rock2

1279900453-4.jpg

GentleGiant02-Statues007.jpg

GentleGiant02-Statues008.jpg

GentleGiant02-Statues009.jpg

GentleGiant02-Statues010.jpg

DSCF4740.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: AT-RT Maquette

Gentle Giant showed this at C5 last year and before that even. The prototype shown at C5 was actually snapped at mid leg which isn't a great sign. I'd be surprised if this ever gets released.

Gentle Giant showed this at C5 last year and before that even. The prototype shown at C5 was actually snapped at mid leg which isn't a great sign. I'd be surprised if this ever gets released.

Why so negative?:thwak At least the one @ SDCC this year was fixed and is also up for pre-order on the site. The clone wars series seems to be pretty popular even though the last few episodes have been stinkers.
It will pick up and hopefully this will get released::pray::lol

looks good and about time there's a new shot of Pre Vizsla, I've been waiting on that for awhile now

I will probably pick this one up. I love the style of the GG Maquette line. It’s so different than anything else out there.

This is the response I received from GG 11 days ago.
"At this time we do not have a time frame for this item. We will be updating our customers as we get closer to releasing this item."

This is the response I received from GG 11 days ago.
"At this time we do not have a time frame for this item. We will be updating our customers as we get closer to releasing this item."

Thank you for the update. The site says Spring 2012, so I am hoping for Winter 2012 maybe. I hate that GG takes so long to get stuff out and are way off on their product release dates.:impatient::gah:

Back