Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters
These are some of the greatest character designs out there. I'd actually by them all and I only have 2 HT jokers and 1 Bats (which I swore would be my only dark knight figs), but this would sell me!!! :lol

I would buy them all. Can you imagine a Bane in 1/6th? And if they nail the females then damn!

Here's a wallpaper I made of all the villains from the game so far - they would look awesome as HT figures together like that :D
000000000000.jpg

First of all: Awesome wallpaper! :rock

I've been playing the game since yesterday so I haven't encountered all the villains yet, but based purily on the character design I'd probably buy:

Batman, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc and Scarecrow! They look awesome!!! :rock

I haven't played AA yet and I'm not sure if I'd buy any HT AA figures (too expensive, thoughe a good Harley would be hard to pass) but I'd definately buy some cheaper smaller scaled AA figures. I love the designs of the villians, Bane and Harley especially.

I haven't played AA yet and I'm not sure if I'd buy any HT AA figures (too expensive, thoughe a good Harley would be hard to pass) but I'd definately buy some cheaper smaller scaled AA figures. I love the designs of the villians, Bane and Harley especially.

I agree. I don't know if I'd buy these in 1:6 but I would certainly scoop em up as a detailed 6" - great character design all the way around.

I think 6 inchers would be better
:monkey4

Once you go 1/6 scale, there ain't no going back in my opinion. Besides, if you want 6-7 inch figures, DC Direct has multiple lines with Batman and his villains in various styles, some of which aren't too far from those in this game.

I am surprised Hot Toys hasn't taken to doing comic-style comic characters yet, like Medicom did with Marvel. Regarding DC, I'm sure that DC Direct's monopoly with those mediocre 13 inchers has a lot to do with it, but I'm sure that Hot Toys figures would sell so much better that it might be worth outsourcing the rights.

But Marvel has no such problem as far as I know, unless Medicom still has those rights.

I vote no!, not until we get Tim Burton Batman figures from HT.

I'm actually liking the game a good deal... and went with the step-up for the Batarang to display.

I'd go with the main villains, Batman, and Jim Gordon,... so yeah, the main characters.

But I do second the notion, i'd like to get an HT Nicholson Joker.

:monkey4

Once you go 1/6 scale, there ain't no going back in my opinion. Besides, if you want 6-7 inch figures, DC Direct has multiple lines with Batman and his villains in various styles, some of which aren't too far from those in this game.

I am surprised Hot Toys hasn't taken to doing comic-style comic characters yet, like Medicom did with Marvel. Regarding DC, I'm sure that DC Direct's monopoly with those mediocre 13 inchers has a lot to do with it, but I'm sure that Hot Toys figures would sell so much better that it might be worth outsourcing the rights.

But Marvel has no such problem as far as I know, unless Medicom still has those rights.

Actually DC DIRECT sucks. Their figure are more like statues than figures anywayz.. I much prefer that the arkham line could be in the DC UNIVERSE form ... cos that line really rocked.

About the 1/6 scale thing .... Yes it's cooler to have them in 1/6 but I think there are too much going on in the 1/6 world atm... i think we (at least I) need some rest .. (although part of me can never have enough hahha )

I would certainly be in Batman and Joker without any hesitation. Harley, Ivy, and Scarecrow would be maybes as well. Depends on how much money I have left.

Back