where can i get a predator 1 life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royasave33

Super Freak
Reaction score
title says it all need to back track now that the money problems are no more

Ebay, but the only ones I have seen are for around $2000.00 way to much :monkey2 otherwise I would have bought one

very hard to find now . I would have one otherwise..
I'm not paying a grand because I simply don't have it. I would pay 600 at the most for him.

funny thing is I recall these being in stock forever on SS's site....

ebay, you can get a bargain.....I managed to grab a buy it now for £500.....and its in perfect condition.

Wha! When! :mad: Good for you though mate! Even if it came up at that price now I couldnt afford it after paying for the wolf bust (which I personally prefer) I do think they would like great together :monkey2.

I do agree with USMCHICKS though, paying over £600 is getting into silly money

Wha! When! :mad: Good for you though mate! Even if it came up at that price now I couldnt afford it after paying for the wolf bust (which I personally prefer) I do think they would like great together :monkey2.

I do agree with USMCHICKS though, paying over £600 is getting into silly money

I would never judge someone if they did buy it.
If I recall correctly a guy on here has two just so he can display them in different rooms. If you have the money go for it.

Its awesome ! :rock
I do prefer the look of the wolf bust , but the predator from the first movie just seems a lot more memorable.

funny thing is I recall these being in stock forever on SS's site....

That they did, so much so I got mine from Sideshow when the offered it for $600 free shipping during Spooktacular. They lasted FOREVER at Sideshow, only recently have they become hard to find and going for $2000.00 on ebay.

Pffffft:lol, Wolf sucks, crappy design, don't even compare it to Winston's original.

Bought my original predator bust for 1050 euros.

wolf was one hell of a design , the wolf bust will sell out one hell off a lot faster than the original. It may not be a better character but tell me that bust doesn't look better and more visually stunning.

wolf was one hell of a design , the wolf bust will sell out one hell off a lot faster than the original. It may not be a better character but tell me that bust doesn't look better and more visually stunning.

Ok i''m telling you that Wolf bust doesn't look better nor more visually stunning, IT SUCKS!!! Wolfs sucked as a design (especially the awful facial design) so he sucks as a bust. The fact that the wolf bust sells out allot faster just proves my point that people today have their taste in their #@ss or it proves that more and more 12 year old videogame geeks are willing to spend allot of money on collectibles.

Classic

Boring

The character design of the original predator can not be toped imo, it was the 1st and the best. On character design alone Wolf can not compete as he is just a modified version of the original.

As far as the busts themselves go, the original predator bust has a MUCH MUCH better base. Wolf is uninspired and boring.

There is really no comparison of the 2 imo.

The fact that the wolf bust sells out allot faster just proves my point that people today have their taste in their #@ss

I think that just stupid. It doesn't prove your point at all. It proves your point in your point of view. I think its selling out faster because it looks better .
It may not be a better character or anything but the sheer size and detail on this thing is amazing. Also the dreads actually dangling instead of being sculpted to its face helps. I love the original but if it wasn't for the price the original went for nowadays I would definitely take this one.

Back