What is your favorite 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Einstein_02.jpg

Feng's Einstein sculpt on How2Work Einstein body + costume

Awesome sculpt! :rock
.. body looks a tad tubby tho.

My favorite character from my favorite movie.

oy97HXN.jpg

His Trench is green but I am using a 6 year old point and shoot.

That looks damned fine - looks like you've done some work there Dom, which sculpt is that?

Thanks, the only custom part in the pic is the cape.

Everything else is stock. I guess I "modded" the pads a little bit with heat to be a little closer, but I count that as futzing.

Thanks, the only custom part in the pic is the cape.

Everything else is stock. I guess I "modded" the pads a little bit with heat to be a little closer, but I count that as futzing.

Wow, well props to your photography then because that sculpt looks fantastic there :)

Iron Monger is my favourite 1/6 figure at the moment. He's just so amazing on the shelf - and I'm not even a big fan of the character. I own about about 20 Hot Toys figures and they're all awesome in their own right... art pieces in the form of action figures!!

Lejuan's Einstein is great, & Dominishin's pic of his DX12 Batman really caught my eye - nice one fellas! :clap

I love all 16 of mine equally really - too hard to pick just one. :D

Probably because most of mine are essentially pop culture icons in their own right.. so you can't compare one to the other really. :rock

The one at the back is more Weskery. I mean Stars Captain Wesker, we all know he's cold, calm & hiding secrets, yet we still believed in him until he actually turned his back on us. No other version beats him even though Stars Wesker wasn't superman.

The guy in front...

Can I say the new Morgul Lord from Asmus? Or do I have to wait til I have it in hand? Perhaps liking this new offering is good fore-'shadow'-ing...pun intended!

Currently it's my 16" Grendizer from Marmit, a lot of childhood memories
Grendizer%20Marmit%2016-1-500x500.jpg

But in a week that will change for sure, because I am waiting for my Juohmaru figure, I hope it arrives safely.
Juohmaru1.jpg

Oh man, that's quite a question to answer.. hm.... every single one of my figures is my favorite, but since I have to narrow it down to my far most favorite I would have to choose my Black Widow MK-II, she's amazing, I missed the MK-I issue and I did everything in my power to not miss the MK-II, she looks outstanding even with the short hair, I love the new paint job compared to the IM-2 version, I just wish they would've added a big rack body to the MK-II like they did to the MK-I LOL

Back