What is next after hot toys PREDATOR 1???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilhal_18

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi guys, I am just wondering, what else will Hot toys put out after predator 1 in predator series??

they have done everything. all predators from avp , predator 1 , predator 2 and avp requiem, and all the variants.

so what else you think they will make after hot toys predator 1 (which i am waiting now).

just curious.

I really hope they end this predator series (just because of money issue for me) , i just cant keep up with all of those expensive model kits.
esp with all the variants.

I have all the regular predators that they put out so far except wolf predator

so what u guys think??

hi guys, I am just wondering, what else will Hot toys put out after predator 1 in predator series??

they have done everything. all predators from avp , predator 1 , predator 2 and avp requiem, and all the variants.

so what else you think they will make after hot toys predator 1 (which i am waiting now).

just curious.

I really hope they end this predator series (just because of money issue for me) , i just cant keep up with all of those expensive model kits.
esp with all the variants.

I have all the regular predators that they put out so far except wolf predator

so what u guys think??

Well... they CAN stop, but most likely..they'll make more Preds (the ones they haven't made yet) from AVP, like the ones that carried scar away, and more of the Lost Hunters from Predator 2. They can also make some of the Preds that where carrying the facehuggers and got killed off in AVP:R.

So...there's still plenty to go around.
God I hope they don't start making the concept sketches too. :monkey2

I hope they do a Comics Masterpieces line or something. There are some cool Preds from the comic series that I'd like to see done in 1/6 scale.

Who knows? I just want to see the Pred 1 stuff first.

They still have a good distance to go with Preds.....the Background AVP:R Preds could in theory be done battle damaged but they could stop at any time....HT has pretty much diversified themselves out enough that when they drop something they have plenty to fall back on. Eventually there'll be no more Preds which means you'll have a beginning and ending to have a full collection which is nice in itself.

Well... they CAN stop, but most likely..they'll make more Preds (the ones they haven't made yet) from AVP, like the ones that carried scar away, and more of the Lost Hunters from Predator 2. They can also make some of the Preds that where carrying the facehuggers and got killed off in AVP:R.

So...there's still plenty to go around.
God I hope they don't start making the concept sketches too. :monkey2

hmmmmm, that would make my life very difficult. there are so many predators in the movie that has a very minor role and appearance.

hopefuly they dont do this. that would hurt my wallet :lol

I hope they do a Comics Masterpieces line or something. There are some cool Preds from the comic series that I'd like to see done in 1/6 scale.

Who knows? I just want to see the Pred 1 stuff first.

OH MY GOD I AM SO DOWN FOR THAT!

Imagine, a 12 inch Machiko decked out in hunting gear, a Broken Tusk, Topknot, the Predator from Concrete Jungle that goes after Dutch's brother...

hmmmmm, that would make my life very difficult. there are so many predators in the movie that has a very minor role and appearance.

hopefuly they dont do this. that would hurt my wallet :lol

LOL.

You should let your Preds out of their boxes and post some pix. :D
I'd love to see 'em all lined up.

LOL.

You should let your Preds out of their boxes and post some pix. :D
I'd love to see 'em all lined up.

hahahahaa, yeah man, i agree, i should.

i got 8 boxes so far (scar , celtic, chopper, elder, elder 2, pred 2, ancient asia, ancient US) and i miss wolf. damn.

the space is the issue for me now and thats why i havent let them out of the cage, but when the time comes, I will.

you know what, I am giving up spawn collection now to focus on this predator line. i havent looked at them yet in person (just from internet) and i was blown away and thats enough to push me and spend lot of dough to get these babies

Well, for better of for worse, the studio announced last week an AVP3 was pretty much a certainty, so we can always hope for some cool new designs from there.

Honestly, I am open to Hot Toys makeing and designingoriginal a few Predators of their own. All I care about is getting COOL looking Predators. I don't care if they are from a movie or not.

For me, my HT Predators aren't their movie counterparts anyways. After all, those guys died in the movie (losers!). Mine are still alive to kick ass! :)

I would assume that they'd concentrate on the ALIEN series more after the Predators have run their course. Well, that or they'd rerelease some of the rarer Preds(Scar, Celtic, etc...) .

yeah. somebody here said hot toys has the rights to all the rest of the aliens movies. they can bring those on too. though im really only interested in the original.

Yeah, Hot Toys announced it earlier this month.

Personally, I just want the Aliens from ALIEN and ALIEN3 and those white-armored WY Security guys from the end of ALIEN3. After that, I probably won't get anything else(Unless the make some more of the Colonial Marines, though I highly doubt it).

Battle-damaged Predator 1 and Dutch's team are all the Predator I need after regular Pred 1. How many preds do you really want on your shelf?

I am actually surprised there haven't been any "stealth" Predators. I mean, they just need to cast what they've got now in clear plastic. Maybe sell them for a few bucks left because of the lack of paint?

Well, for better of for worse, the studio announced last week an AVP3 was pretty much a certainty, so we can always hope for some cool new designs from there.

Honestly, I am open to Hot Toys makeing and designingoriginal a few Predators of their own. All I care about is getting COOL looking Predators. I don't care if they are from a movie or not.

For me, my HT Predators aren't their movie counterparts anyways. After all, those guys died in the movie (losers!). Mine are still alive to kick ass! :)

wowwww, i dont know about AVP3 , damnn i am so pumped now. hopefully, they will make it.

To me, ITS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT they make predators from movie and not come up with their own design.

i dont wan to collect one not from the movie. as matter of fact, that was why i missed the asian ancient predator because i thought they are not from the movie and hot toys just design them.

i just found out months ago that it was actually from the movie and i bought him finally. damn, cost me like $250 . that hurts

Battle-damaged Predator 1 and Dutch's team are all the Predator I need after regular Pred 1. How many preds do you really want on your shelf?

battle damaged predator 1 is going to be interesting.

i want as many as they put out. i am serious. i am in the process of giving up most of my collection to gain more money to spend on this HOT TOYS PREDATOR line.

this will be my ultimate colection that i will never sell.

wowwww, i dont know about AVP3 , damnn i am so pumped now. hopefully, they will make it.

To me, ITS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT they make predators from movie and not come up with their own design.

i dont wan to collect one not from the movie. as matter of fact, that was why i missed the asian ancient predator because i thought they are not from the movie and hot toys just design them.

i just found out months ago that it was actually from the movie and i bought him finally. damn, cost me like $250 . that hurts

Thats a bargain at the prices those are going for now! I have a Special version on order and coming soon hopefully...been waiting a while for their stock to get in.

Back