URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I am waiting on One Blue Tuxedo and One Bill the Butcher Long Coat. Both Fully Paid for.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Both Moe and that eBay seller are from Staten Island, New York.

Speaking of which if Moe (Mike) doesn't answer us I can always swing by and see how he is doing...

I'm still owed a Blue Tux for Harry from D&D which I paid in full for.

I hope this doesn't go down the road it looks like it's heading.

I have paid for the Amsterdam set. Fingers crossed this gets sorted!

A few things that would be helpful in keeping things straight all directed at mightyq:

1) would you begin adding people and what they are owed to your first post. That way we have a running tally.

2) you might put MG's post in yours as well... that way we have all the information in the fist post

3) When you spoke with "Moe's tailor" is this the same person/group that Godfather is talking about, or is it a different person. I understand if names can't be shared, but just so we understand if the person Moe has said he is using, who you thought he was using and who Godfather is saying makes the clothing are all one in the same.

Thanks, just hoping to keep this all as straight and un-confusing as possible.

Instead of saying this tailor or that tailor say tailor A for Moes and tailor b for other or something like that

Well, this is gonna be painful.

First off, my thanks to Mike (mg2065) for both bringing this to my attention and likely ending a string of very, VERY stupid decisions on my part.

I am new to the hobby (less than 1 year) and when I came in it seemed that Moe was the man to talk to regarding outfits. Well, there was a lot of catch-up I needed to do and when I reached out to Moe he was helpful and assured me that he could get these outfits made, given enough time. Moe seemed to be highly regarded on these boards and have a good reputation for providing great products so I went ahead with my orders.

Here is the sum total of my stupidity, missing outfits, and lost funds:

Blue D&D Tux - $269
Butcher Long Coat - $155
Walt White Tan Jacket - $155
Daniel Plainview "gusher" Scene Suit - $350
Daniel Plainview Bowling Pin Final Scene Sweater outfit - $375

Sum Total: $1,304

Ouch. That one stings.............a lot.

Would it be wise to but that dude that is listed on ebay under this person you are talking about?

I paid for a blue Dumb and Dumber tux in full. He said he was working on them the week I paid.

Instead of saying this tailor or that tailor say tailor A for Moes and tailor b for other or something like that

I'm just trying to first clarify if we are all talking about the same tailor, of if there is more than one tailor or group of tailors involved. And part of this might be my own lack of knowledge of how Moe produced items.

A few things that would be helpful in keeping things straight all directed at mightyq:

1) would you begin adding people and what they are owed to your first post. That way we have a running tally.

2) you might put MG's post in yours as well... that way we have all the information in the fist post

3) When you spoke with "Moe's tailor" is this the same person/group that Godfather is talking about, or is it a different person. I understand if names can't be shared, but just so we understand if the person Moe has said he is using, who you thought he was using and who Godfather is saying makes the clothing are all one in the same.

Thanks, just hoping to keep this all as straight and un-confusing as possible.

yes joe, to be clear it is the same tailor as godfather. I think its best i wait a day or so before i start to make a list, i will just make more work if i did it each time somebody posted. the word isnt out yet,,,,totaly.

Well, this is gonna be painful.

First off, my thanks to Mike (mg2065) for both bringing this to my attention and likely ending a string of very, VERY stupid decisions on my part.

I am new to the hobby (less than 1 year) and when I came in it seemed that Moe was the man to talk to regarding outfits. Well, there was a lot of catch-up I needed to do and when I reached out to Moe he was helpful and assured me that he could get these outfits made, given enough time. Moe seemed to be highly regarded on these boards and have a good reputation for providing great products so I went ahead with my orders.

Here is the sum total of my stupidity, missing outfits, and lost funds:

Blue D&D Tux - $269
Butcher Long Coat - $155
Walt White Tan Jacket - $155
Daniel Plainview "gusher" Scene Suit - $350
Daniel Plainview Bowling Pin Final Scene Sweater outfit - $375

Sum Total: $1,304

Ouch. That one stings.............a lot.

WOW, this is bad....i cant imagine how many others who placed prsonal orders are going to lose also.... damn,,

I don't live far from him and I do have his Home Address.
I guess I can swing by and just ask what's going on?
It's one thing not to send me my items but it's a whole other matter to actually sell it on Ebay when you still owe it to me.

I don't live far from him and I do have his Home Address.
I guess I can swing by and just ask what's going on?
It's one thing not to send me my items but it's a whole other matter to actually sell it on Ebay when you still owe it to me.

Completely agreed!

Been waiting on one chem suit for 8 months now

I bought TotalDominAsian's paid Dude set that was yet to ship. I contacted Moe once in March which took a few times before he got back to me. He said that he would keep me updated. I then tried contacting him again during the first week of June. It took 3 PM's before he responded to me and told me that the clothing set was being produced. No response since.

Very worried about this.

Paid in full ($137.00) for a chem suit in October 2013. On the rare times he's gotten back to me--he's never initiated an update--he always says he's waiting on it from overseas. I asked him for a refund May 29th and he said he couldn't do it because the money was already spent on the material. That was the last I heard from him.

Does anyone else have the constant ringing of a rolling cash register playing in their mind?

Wow...
I personally ordered

Amsterdam
2x chem suits (since Oct last year)
Dude robe set (since April last year)

Back