Updated 7/26 Added new custom display hutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated 10/6 /w Walking Dead Customs, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, Dr

Sure bud! Ill add it on the post with the pic. Long time no talk, hope all is well Dr. Odd!

Re: Updated 10/6 /w Walking Dead Customs, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, Dr

Yea, things are good! How about you?

Re: Updated 10/13 SoA, Walking Dead Custom, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

Added Jax WIP

Re: Updated 10/13 SoA, Walking Dead Custom, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

Daryl got a make-over bump!

Re: Updated 11/17 SoA, Walking Dead Custom, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

added some pics, finished Daryl

Re: Updated 11/17 SoA, Walking Dead Custom, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

FINSIHED JAX!!! :yess:

Joel is only awaiting clothes! :gah:

Re: Updated 12/20 Completed Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us WIP, Finished Daryl Dixon

WIP on new Merle build

Re: DAlbelos Shelves! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Docta Jones!

Sons of Anarchy Jax Teller Work finished (unless I can find some better baggy jeans). Head painted by me.

great job. i have 2 extra pair of baggy jeans if you want to PM me. I need that painted Jax head. I have a unpainted head i could trade with a pair of jeans.....:1-1:

Re: Updated 12/20 Completed Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us WIP, Finished Daryl Dixon

this new WGP Merle head is not much to my liking :(

I'm really liking the Walking Dead collection. That Merle is amazingly done!

Thanks! Which Merle are you referring to? The one displayed with Hershel and Shane or the newer head that is painted on the nude body? Im trying to decide on which parts to bash a better overall Merle.

Thanks!

thanks bud! I got some new jeans on him now, looks WAAYYYY better, just need to get some pics up. I also dirtied up his Nike shoes a little so they look a little worn.

Re: Updated 12/30 Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us, Walking Dead

new pics of Jackie Boy, finished making the stand as well.

Re: Updated 12/30 Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us, Walking Dead

finished Joel! Came out great!

Re: Updated 12/31 Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us, Walking Dead

Some awesome updates! :duff

Re: Updated 12/31 Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us, Walking Dead

Those are some really nice figures. :clap

Re: Updated 1/23 Jax Teller SoA, Joel Last of Us, S4 Daryl Walking Dead WIP

S4 Daryl is WIP! Coming out great!

Back