the MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this figure really as bad as some say? I managed to snag the costume from someone and I have to say I thought that for the money I thought It was rather good. Is the body total crap though?

Is the head on this figure a tad undersized, or is that just how It appears in the photos?

Is this figure really as bad as some say? I managed to snag the costume from someone and I have to say I thought that for the money I thought It was rather good. Is the body total crap though?

Is the head on this figure a tad undersized, or is that just how It appears in the photos?

Well, the body they are using is a TTL, and I don't consider the TTL body crap, they are a lot cheaper than a True Type of course. When cash is low I buy a TTL anyways, good for a quick bash.

Thanks for that.

Is It 'proper' TTL then? I looked at a photo of it on it's own and It looks a tad different.
Also as If anyones got this figure, can they tell me If the head is undersized as It looks in some of the photos on here? I was wondering If to snag a copy, or just make my own from scratch If It's too small.

Thanks for that.

Is It 'proper' TTL then? I looked at a photo of it on it's own and It looks a tad different.
Also as If anyones got this figure, can they tell me If the head is undersized as It looks in some of the photos on here? I was wondering If to snag a copy, or just make my own from scratch If It's too small.

As you might know there are 3 different TTL's and the one theya re using is a TTL V3, the one with the sculpted neck.

As dragonsleeper said, the head is a tad small, but not that very noticeable, until you put on the hat cause it is not a tight fit per se.

I really wish someone would make a headsculpt similar to the early comic look of the Mask. As for this one, I am happy I was able to score the loose parts from Urban Samurai for a decent price. I would have been disappointed if I paid the full retail as the quality is not the best.

Hi guys i just got this figure and it's not really that bad though it has it's flaws, anyways i did a review so hope it helps those still on the fence about this figure cheers!!:rotfl
https://nekotoyz.blogspot.com/2011/07/asmus-toys-16-mask-review.html

here's a few pics from my little review:clap

IMG_2979.jpg

the+mask.jpg

darkhammer.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

hammer+no+hat.jpg

I just brought two(one for my friend) , i am still waiting !! Gonna love this piece .

I got him today, very disappoint !!
the tail of the dog is broken to half, many painted chip you can find in every single piece, the hammer paint are terrible , the hats are damage, money bag separate to two piece, I mean wtf??? I didn't expect that much damage .

I bought a selection of bit from Urban Samurai and I think he's okay. I do think the head sculpt could have been a hell of a lot better (in fact I'm determined to have a go myself now) but the suit and accessories were great for the money.

The feet were poorly done though I must admit. Bloody heavy and a bit of a wobbly sculpt.

I'm not sure if this is the correct area for this post...so if it's not, could a mod please move it to the correct section.

I ordered the Mask figure from the Asmus toys website a few weeks ago. I have emailed them multiple times inquiring about the status of my order. All emails have gone without response. I got home from work today and found a package from them with the wrong item (a samurai figure). I have emailed them yet again, still with no response. I even tried calling the number they have listed only to be met with a message loop in an eastern language that I do not understand. My question to sideshow freaks members is has anyone had any dealings with this company? And if so, how have your dealings been? Have you contacted them and gotten responses? I'm worried because I do not want to be stuck with an item that I did not want for the price that I payed. If it was $20, I'd let it go, but at $110, I'd rather spend that on another Art Figures Avenger or something similar.

I ordered the Mask figure directly from their site at Christmas when it was on sale for $75.00...it took awhile for it to get here, and when it did my box was crushed on one side. Thankfully the figure and other contents were OK.

Did you try logging in, then send them an email...or maybe ask them about other products feigning interest in buying more products, then when they answer you, confront them with thier error.

I was finally able to get on touch with Andy at Asmus toys. He was iincredibly helpful and was able to fix the situation. I now have complete trust in his company and am already planning my next purchases from him. I also can't wait to get the mask figure in now.

I was finally able to get on touch with Andy at Asmus toys. He was iincredibly helpful and was able to fix the situation. I now have complete trust in his company and am already planning my next purchases from him. I also can't wait to get the mask figure in now.

We told you not to worry. :clap

Happy your problem's solved.

Back