• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

the i have been made redundant sale :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey duke your better off doing a paypal claim as he done the same with me with a clean endo.i"ve seen him a few times scamming people on ebay with high end items.its time to cough peoples money up paul rose who works at somerfields in birchington tel no:01843 842141.yes its about time you were named and shamed you a******e.

get that claim in mate. Never worth risking money waiting . Even if the seller comes back you can always cancel it.

Well that's nice... someone starts a thread because he's "down on his luck" and then scams people out of money.

And appears he has a Job :lol

Thanks for the number ;) Someone should go into Somerfield and confront him. Hmm i live a couple of counties away ;)

Yes this man stole me 100£. I gave a reward to someone who can return my money back from Paul Rose.

as others have said you should of claimed with paypal before the days ran out, Never trust anyone online when it comes to money .

Is your paypal linked to your credit card ? if so get it charged back

as others have said you should of claimed with paypal before the days ran out, Never trust anyone online when it comes to money .

Is your paypal linked to your credit card ? if so get it charged back

allready done and paypal judge in my favor, but Benni have no money in his account so they can refund me.
So again i ask for a full refund:mad:

allready done and paypal judge in my favor, but Benni have no money in his account so they can refund me.
So again i ask for a full refund:mad:

Sorry to hear that bud, realy dont understand why people do this its realy low and anoys the hell out of me as it puts miss trust on this board , i see hes been active today so he obvisoly not intrested in putting hes side across or fixing the mess hes made. People like this should be banned from the forum

Sorry to hear that bud, realy dont understand why people do this its realy low and anoys the hell out of me as it puts miss trust on this board , i see hes been active today so he obvisoly not intrested in putting hes side across or fixing the mess hes made. People like this should be banned from the forum

+1 totally agree :lecture

ban-hamster.jpg

why hasn't he been banned :dunno

Maybe the mods are hoping he'll come on and explain himself. Fat chance. Ho well, we all know his name, address and i even know his bank details (Maybe i should post them!) so if we keep a watch out he'll never scam again.
What a b@stard, claiming he'd lost his job, taking our money then posting that he's thinking about buying a statue, i actually felt sorry for him and wanted to help. What a low-life. My threats might have worked because i got my money back from paypal - Duke Paypal refunded me and BRFC so i don't understand why you haven't been refunded??

Maybe the mods are hoping he'll come on and explain himself. Fat chance. Ho well, we all know his name, address and i even know his bank details (Maybe i should post them!) so if we keep a watch out he'll never scam again.
What a b@stard, claiming he'd lost his job, taking our money then posting that he's thinking about buying a statue, i actually felt sorry for him and wanted to help. What a low-life. My threats might have worked because i got my money back from paypal - Duke Paypal refunded me and BRFC so i don't understand why you haven't been refunded??

Nothing for me:banghead i send 3 mails to Paypal every week but always the same explain.
I think you guy's are in england so Paul refund you maybe is afraid you found him, i'm in France but he was wrong if he think he's untouchable...:mad::mad:

Benni you came here today so i ask you again, refund me or send me the statues i buy to you.
You say you not a robber prouve it...

Update:
Benni is Banned, so he won't be logging on to check in on this thread.

To all those affected I'm so sorry this has happened.

Even if your money has been refunded through Paypal (as I know a couple of peeps have) please be sure to leave Negative Feedback for this guy here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

He deserves it.

I'll leave this thread open for a day or so incase anyone has any questions and then I will lock it.
All the best.
Shell
x :peace

He seemed like a cool guy, I think hes even on my xbox friends list. WTF man :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back