The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the very least, update the list so that after waiting for sooo long, we're at least reassured if/when you do send stuff out there won't be things missing. i had an ed-209 dome too. if that's the hold up, i'll glady take a refund for that (and the shipping). but i want my deckard set and joker pants.

wow, this is bad....cant moderator do anything? Is this what people call a scam...I am screwed..

Dang, another one...

Accident-Safety-Scoreboard-S-4999.gif

Mr Ryan, there seems to be alot of people that have paid you but are still waiting for your response. The faith that these people, including me, have in you are not easy to be earned. You seems to have logged in but yet choose to remain silent. I have no idea what difficulties you are facing but I hope you have used the money for a good cause at least.

I have chose to remain silent until I had any updates worth posting. I am starting another round of refunds this Tuesday when I get more money coming in from work. I really do understand everyone frustration. I am not leaving until all of my outstanding obligations are filled one way or another. I will contact the next people on my list to get your paypal info this week. I know its not a killer update but I am getting there.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you for your response. I believe your customers are relieved by your assurance. At least I am. Apologize for labelling you as your long silence makes me (us) very concern.

I would prefer to have the dome than a refund unless you are unable to proceed with the dome. Do contact me if you wish to send the dome to ensure the address you have is correct.

Thanks Ryan for posting. I sent you a pm on Mola-will want a refund.
-Dwing

Ryan, thanks for the post. It does help to reassure. Can you let those of us waiting for Deckard sets; why aren't you able to send them out?

Last edited:
i hate to be an ass here, but i'm not really reassured about much. like you said, ryan, it's not much of an update. the deckard sets were supposedly ready a while ago now and ready to ship. if you have the funds to issue refunds, surely you can do shipping before that? to actually deliver stuff to people who still have some faith in you.

i don't know. i really don't understand the situation at all. and forgive me for saying this but i don't think this update helps. it just confuses me more.

Thanks for the support (even more than I deserve at this point :1-1:) but let me clarify on some of the others. As for refunds vs shipping, its not about funds really. Unfortunally like everyone else I do not have an unlimited income, so I have been issuing the refunds as they come in or selling off some figures to fund them. As for shipping, most of the items are complete (as people have noted from pictures) with one or two little things needing to be completed on some. Time is the major hold up. The good news is I do have some things I can get out ASAP which I just need to go do. It will probably have to be on a Saturday because through the week I just don't get enough time to make it. I know it sucks. I know I made this whole deal turn sour. I have items I am still waiting on from other people as well, so I know exactly how it feels. I also know that like alot of other artists who just leave and never come back, there is not alot people can do about it to collect their stuff. HOWEVER I am not going to do that. I am still here (Not as much as I used to be) but I am not running away and hiding from this. The part that doesn't get talked about when people say I stole a bunch of money is what alot of it was for.Example, I took some deposits on printed silk for one project that I had to cancel. Granted I still have the silk and could one day finish some of the figures and sell them to recoupe the cost, but I am just saying its not like I am running aroung and partying with that money. Another example is Mola Ram. I fully paid Les and Spenser for all of there work plus all of the materials, so over 2/3's of the money collected from those went to the project itself. I am not making excuses, because it is my fault it got like this, but when I get PM's telling me what a thief I am with all of the numbers broken down, I just thought they might like to see some of the missing details. Life is not all doom and gloom here. Things are catching up and I can see time freeing up in the next little bit to knock out these last things hanging over my head. Its not like I am still offering things here,but I do miss chatting with my friends and hanging out. I will fix this. I may never sell another item here, but at least I can fix the ones I did.

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Back