The Fight Club Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Did some searching around and couldn't find a thread for specifically for just Fight Club stuff. Thought it'd be cool to see people's posters, t-shirts, fan art, videos, and entire Fight Club collection and talk about the movie.

For starters here's my fan made Fight Club music video:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPnIQHJOLoY&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

And I got these T's

paper-street-soap-company-fight-club.png

img1.jpg

phpThumb.php

Also got the 10 Year anniversary edition on Blu, was kinda disappointed with the lack of special feats. though.

Now all I need is a HT Tyler Durden :impatient:

Post your stuff!

Last edited:
i remember some girl telling me how much she hated fight club, lol, do women like this movie? ive never met one

You just broke the first rule of Fight Club.

And the 2nd rule.

:lol:lol

Most overrated movie I can think of.
Really? I think there's a few more overrated movies than FC. Twilight, Juno, Scarface even Avatar to some extent.

One of My favorites nice movie
:lecture:lecture

I saw this one yr at a comic con, spent all my money then saw this, i was so pissed, super awesome tho

fight_club_zombie_movie_poster.png

Wow, that is really bad ass! Might have to get it :D

Really? I think there's a few more overrated movies than FC. Twilight, Juno, Scarface even Avatar to some extent.

Scarface I can agree with. But most films don't have fan boys like Fight Club who try to make seeing it into some eye opening awakening of their existence.

Scarface I can agree with. But most films don't have fan boys like Fight Club who try to make seeing it into some eye opening awakening of their existence.

If you don't like the movie that is perfectly fine, because like i said, I've never met a woman that liked it, most of them say is either too violent, gross or stupid.

but this movie does make you think after you see it, is not an eye opening awakening (no movie is ever that) But It does make you think a lot more than your average movie, so it does have an effect,

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

love that quote

Back