The Entity's collection!! (Major update)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Entity's collection!! (updated 01-29-2012)

Avengers Assemble!
6781477569_19bed65517_b.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I like this pic alot. Great group shot! :rock

Very nice collection and pics my friend! :clap

They look great man :rock

Awesome shots my man! Very dynamic :)

Thanks bud! :hi5:

That's awesome :rock
Now all you need is a Hulk!!!

Yeah that would be pretty sweet! I think HT will make one! If they can make Iron Monger and Na'vi, they can make a Hulk!
Thanks!

Awesome shots, E! :clap

Thanks Snoop! Glad you like 'em! :duff

Great Action shot!

Thank you!

I like this pic alot. Great group shot!
Very nice collection and pics my friend!

Thanks Firebird! :hi5:

They look great man

Thanks bro! :rock

I think this Cap is the best of these three figures! Even though he is a bit restricted in his movements, he just looks awesome, especially when you futz around a bit and find a nice pose! The outfit, sculpt and especially that shield, it's just an awesome figure and I am very, very happy with him! :clap
Can't wait to see more of the HT 1/6th Avengers, because getting this figure definitely brought me right back in the Avengers mood! :yess: :lol

I love the poses you gave them dude. I wish I was that creative with my figure poses :lol

I love the poses you gave them dude. I wish I was that creative with my figure poses :lol

Thanks dude! :rock
Yeah I have to say that I'm usually not as dynamic with poses either. But I thought it looked cool to have them in attack poses! :D

Very cool pose shot mate. Awesome :duff

Thank you, sarvesh! :hi5:

Re: The Entity's collection!! (updated 02-19-2012)

6902055721_a82b653bdb_b.jpg

6902059071_db8e7f5a9e_b.jpg

6902063641_cd475b5ae4_b.jpg

6902066303_076a911fc3_b.jpg

6902069353_bd1524d5f7_b.jpg

The figure is absolutely awesome! I'd probably say it's the best in my collection. The details of the clothes and accessories is stunning, as are both headsculpts. I truly cannot choose a favourite between the two, and I plan to alternate them every now and then!

So glad to have this figure in my collection! I always said that I needed only one figure in DX form, and this is it! It is my first DX, so my first encounter with PERS and for this figure it works and looks great! It really gives the figure so much personality! An absolutely outstanding figure and I am very, very happy that I was able to add it to my collection! :yess: :bow :clap

Re: The Entity's collection!!

Really nice Ingo :clap

This is one of the best HT for sure. :rock

I suppose I need to get around to opening this figure up and putting it together:clap Great add Entity.

6902055721_a82b653bdb_b.jpg

6902059071_db8e7f5a9e_b.jpg

6902063641_cd475b5ae4_b.jpg

6902066303_076a911fc3_b.jpg

6902069353_bd1524d5f7_b.jpg

The figure is absolutely awesome! I'd probably say it's the best in my collection. The details of the clothes and accessories is stunning, as are both headsculpts. I truly cannot choose a favourite between the two, and I plan to alternate them every now and then!

So glad to have this figure in my collection! I always said that I needed only one figure in DX form, and this is it! It is my first DX, so my first encounter with PERS and for this figure it works and looks great! It really gives the figure so much personality! An absolutely outstanding figure and I am very, very happy that I was able to add it to my collection! :yess: :bow :clap

Really nice Ingo
This is one of the best HT for sure. :rock

Thanks Jay! :rock

Very awesome and I agree with jay on it being one of HT best figs to date! Congrats! :rock

Thanks buddy! :duff

Thank you!

Thank you Daniel! :rock

Fantastic shots mate. Congrats on this very cool figure. I love the box :duff

Thank you! The box is great indeed! Extremely sturdy and a simple yet very awesome design! :rock

I suppose I need to get around to opening this figure up and putting it together:clap Great add Entity.

You definitely should! This figure is a thing of beauty! :rock

Avengers Assemble!
6781477569_19bed65517_b.jpg

That's a great shot..:clap:clap:clap
And congrats on Cpt.Jack. Although I'm not a Pirates fan I am very impressed by the quality and detail in that figure..:hi5:
Congrats Entity..:clap

That's a great shot..:clap:clap:clap
And congrats on Cpt.Jack. Although I'm not a Pirates fan I am very impressed by the quality and detail in that figure..:hi5:
Congrats Entity..:clap

Thanks Nacho! I appreciate it! :rock :duff

Re: The Entity's collection!!

Great Score and Pic's on Capt. Jack; Enitity, like the Crazy Eye Look

Last edited:
Back