The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like hot toys got jndized

Screenshot_20240518_220526_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
will be interesting to see what happens firs? i cant see inart having another batman for pre order until the batman figure is fully shipped. hot toys won't have another bale batman on pre order until the armoury full ships. so who will come out with a single bale batman first which is what most people want.

Bale's lips always looked weird when they were opened, not sure why they decided to do both sculpts like that :ROFLMAO:

l-intro-1656348771.jpg

The original looks better to me than the update. The hair length in particular is more accurate on the original proto for Bales TDKR hair length

Also OT’s custom batman head destroys this one hands one - like others have noted, seems like HT have taken a step backwards toward the MMS71 - hard lines look terrible on the cowl and totally inaccurate

The improvements in the torso, chest and neck are are good though

The original looks better to me than the update. The hair length in particular is more accurate on the original proto for Bales TDKR hair length

Also OT’s custom batman head destroys this one hands one - like others have noted, seems like HT have taken a step backwards toward the MMS71 - hard lines look terrible on the cowl and totally inaccurate

The improvements in the torso, chest and neck are are good though

Were there many complaints about the original sculpt? I wonder why they made such a drastic change.

It's not the open mouth... but the actual faceplate shape that just makes the whole thing look weird. Like it's too large and tall for the cowl or something. His lips and chin just look huge to me.

It's not the open mouth... but the actual faceplate shape that just makes the whole thing look weird. Like it's too large and tall for the cowl or something. His lips and chin just look huge to me.
It's the cutout shape for the mouth plate being wrong that throws it off. They curved the upper portion of the mouth cutout to be a V shape but it should be a straight line running across under the nose. The big nose is also distracting.

XqQLUsR.png

Alright I'm convinced HT does this **** on purpose so they can say "new and improved" for their next 50 years of TDK bats figures. Like literally all of their past cowls had that area straight, and now suddenly they decide to make it inaccurate?

Last edited:
Alright I'm convinced HT does this **** on purpose so they can say "new and improved" for their next 50 years of TDK bats figures. Like literally all of their past cowls had that area straight, and now suddenly they decide to make it inaccurate?

If you really think about the product description for every Baleman produced by HT thus far, how EVERY version has been ‘meticulously, fine detailed-ly, painstakingly’ captured to ‘accurately’ capture this and so feature…Bale’s likeness, his muscular physique…

And now this newER version is even more ‘meticulously-er, fine detailed-ly-er, painstakingly-er’ even more ‘accurately-er’ capture Bale’s likeness and muscular physique…

Great, so we’ve been lied to with every release in the past, is that right HT? 😂😂

For some it takes effort to be clowns, but HT makes it look sooooo effortless.

Yeah that mouth being inaccurate in terms of the shape is BS. This definitely only will need a upgrade from OT and that's just the Cowl alone. Thanks for the **** show HT.

Why the hell couldn't they make the DX 19 this good? This figure is basically saying "hey, everyone who bought the DX19, f*** you! Buy this instead!
Thankfully I'm not getting this, because I'm so damn tired of this ugly ass suit getting done over and over and over and over and over again 🤣
But buying this figure is probably cheaper than getting a custom head so congrats to anyone getting this.
That's true

I'll be looking for loose parts of this new armory but no more batbales for me , the 1/4 figures are more than enough

I tried hard to keep myself from getting the DX19 in anticipation for this. I preferred the old BW sculpt, but I'll still be keeping my PO. Inconsistencies aside, I can't argue with this....
20240520_150916.jpg

20240520_150930.jpg

To be fair, he looks derpy in the actual screen grab. Bale wasn’t doing him any favors. :lol

With those ears cropped out, he looks just like the Mask.

38CCEA29-423C-4BE5-B2C7-7D19A5F30202.jpeg

DBCD64D7-B52B-4920-B7A4-C02E965CB87B.jpeg

2A2312DE-316D-49D9-8431-E3F0AE95AF97.jpeg

D19ABE05-467C-44E6-91CD-6401F303DB20.jpeg

The helmet/mask of Jim Carrey and the body suit of the Dafoe Green Goblin. Someone shop Batman’s ears off and make him all green . . .

Last edited:
Back