1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

They are easy to put on, though you'd best hope you don't have to remove them. Chances are you'll break them that way.

So if you guys could only get 1 would you get the tumbler or 89 batmobile.

Hopefully never put in that situation! ha-ha I am one of the few, the lucky, the people with enough room to have both! :yess:

I guess I could buy tumbler out right and flex 89 batmobile over 10 payments release for 89 batmobile is a long ways off like may 2013

I'd get the '89 Batmobile if I had to choose one.

I guess I could buy tumbler out right and flex 89 batmobile over 10 payments release for 89 batmobile is a long ways off like may 2013

Thats what I did, paid outright for the tumbler and did the flex for the 89' since it was so far out from now....a little easier to swallow the price tag. I personally think that once the batmobile sells out the secondary market is going to be stupid for it! Similar to what the tumbler "was"...but I personall dont think HT will rerelease the 89 batmobile. Just my .02

It is done 1989 batmobile ordered out right no flex pay now to decide on the tumbler I have a felling hot toys will do every batmobile.

It is done 1989 batmobile ordered out right no flex pay now to decide on the tumbler I have a felling hot toys will do every batmobile.

I don't know I mean the only other iconic batmobile left for them to do would be the 66'...the other batmobiles just are game changers like the Tumbler, 89 & 66.... IMO

Now some other vehicles like the batwing or something would be pretty cool.

Nice. Easy passes for me then. I already own and have pre-ordered the only movie Batmobiles that really interest me. I kind of like the Forever car, but not enough to pay more than about $350 for it, so that's not going to happen. The '97 and '66 cars are not even in consideration for me.

If they do an Arkham Asylum Batmobile to go with the figure they announced, damn, I will be tempted. That thing is a beast, too bad it doesn't get much action in the game.

[ame]https://youtu.be/trcavAQKBaw[/ame]

I could get both but there's only one Batmobile for me. I've had the '89 Batmobile preordered since day one.

Never really liked the Tumbler. Though, this wait for the '89 Batmobile has had me tempted to get something. I've hovered over the preorder button for it a few times but refuse to pull the trigger. Batpod for Bale Batman is enough for me.

jyesigmobile.gif

I ordered the tumbler too figured cant have one without the other.

That thing is huge, still not too bad of a price for something that big.

August can't come soon enough..I want my tumbler !!

What I'm missing in this, and the original, thread is pictures taken by people who owns this. The only pics I can find are studio-pics by hot toys :(.. if anyone got some pictures, please post :D

I cant wait for this I keep watching you tube videos of it to tide me over to it ships.

Back