1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Jay,

When you took it out of the box, did the wheel fall off easily?

Yeah it just fell onto the floor. :(

I'm just waiting for Sideshow to email me back about a replacement. I wonder if they'll make me smash it up like that have with the other big items that have come broken? That will be painful. :panic:

From 4:42 this video show the fins being installed for the guys asking for a video of that. :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Wvt_7VEzU[/ame]

so nice you can finally get this!!!! we should now see if we can get a display case for this? any ideas?

Not really, I guess we have to get it custom made, I'll not worry about that untill a few more months...

The final price on this for me will be something like $840... a lot less than what Kametoys was asking for the second batch ($1300), I completely forgot about Chilebox, those guys are not that expensive, they charge $190 for shipping, and it only takes like 3 or 4 days to arrive to Chile, and they don't charge extra fees (like fedex), their shipping cost caculator is also extremly accurate. Actually, I use Chilebox everytime I buy something from USA that I want to arrive fast to Chile.

Thanks for that video jay,it will come in handy when I finally get mine in...I must admit though,I cringed every time you had the knife close to the Tumbler...lol

Thanks for that video jay,it will come in handy when I finally get mine in...I must admit though,I cringed every time you had the knife close to the Tumbler...lol

:lol

It's not my video it's just one i saw and thought it would be a good one for this thread. Mine is broken so i haven't put the fins on yet.

:lol

It's not my video it's just one i saw and thought it would be a good one for this thread. Mine is broken so i haven't put the fins on yet.

Oh wow...sorry about that bro...I hope you get it resolved.

Haha OMG this pic is totally made my day! Thanks for sharing. I hope your kid grows up to be a Batman fan and sees this one day.

Haha! I'm glad it made your day.

I'm sure he will be a Batman fan. My four year old is a batman nut and about went through the roof when we opened the Tumbler!

Walked out of the door to go to work this morning and bumped into the FedEx guy.....immediately called in sick.....it arrived in perfect condition.....pics don't do it justice it's HUGE!!!!

Mine came in great shape. I did however break one of the little piston things on flap number two. I couldn't get it attached on that one. All the others were easy. Luckily I was able to get it attached and put it back together. As long as I don't raise the flaps too high you can't tell it was broken. Anyway be careful with these.

30cm9mx.jpg

Well guys I got lucky, finally opened that bad boy up and it made it intact! Thank you Sideshow and Hot toys !

I've seen people place the piston first then the side rods.

I found it much easier to first connect the side rods then the piston.

You have to go slow and not be forceful.

Someone said pictures don't due it justice! Once you open the styrofoam pack Jaw dropping scale!

Does the cockpit of the tumbler close all the way? Or does everyone have a small gap?

Back