• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+0 qstoysandcollectibles

I know he has great feedback and I believe he is a trustworthy person. I sold him a Hot Toys Batman figure back in January 2010. He tells me it never arrived.....we waited and waited, so I finally 'refunded' him the money the other day. So if your gonna send anything to him, I recommended delivery confirmation in case there are postal office issues in that area.

I don't know what score to give him, if the package is indeed lost....it's neither of our faults, it's the United States Postal Service fault.

+1 for daydalus1 for fast shipping and good communication on a conan pf

+1 for Stephan - Bought a Venom EX from him and it arrived from Germany to the UK in 2 days! Excellent service from a top bloke. Thanks!

+1 for karamazov80. Scar Predator is perfect. Thanks for the trade. I hope you enjoy the Power Loader, buddy.

Catching up on leaving feedback and all boardies below completed deals fast, friendly and smooth transaction with me. Thanks for helping my collection out.

Predator vs Alien - bought AVP R Alien
Skiman - bought dutch body
Tatooinewind&Fire - bought wolverine lot
Metaphorge - bought Plo Koon
SpaceCrawler - bought Aliens Power Loader
samueljd - bought predator elder body a couple months back. Sorry it took so long to leave you feedback.
Pennyworth - bought Batarangs
mah45 - bought elder pred spear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back