• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated and

CONGRATULATIONS TO
The Ringer
THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!!!!
:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Ringer's response was correct. Even though it sucks to be taken advantage of, you did receive the payment that was agreed upon. :peace

Just hate being told that it is for someone's personal collection... and they can only pay so much, and then seeing it on ebay with a 35 % increase of what they paid...

+2 to Axel as a seller for Sauron PF + DC Joker bust + DC Batman bust. Excellent comms. Would deal with again.

Thx.

Last edited:
+ 2 for JJKrista1

Top man. Had a problem (my fault entirely) but Neil was a good bloke all round.

No worries.

Thanks mate!

Just hate being told that it is for someone's personal collection... and they can only pay so much, and then seeing it on ebay with a 35 % increase of what they paid...

That's understandable... but you never know, personal/financial circumstances might have changed. I know I've sold/traded stuff in the past that I got here.

+1 for DBoz -- good communication, item and box was in like-new condish even though it was like 3 years old, super-fast shippin'.

+1 for Blade3327. Great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

+1 to TheNAMMagazine, sick shipping packaging, dude was like he left it on my doorstep right after I sent payment, highly recommended!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back