• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then; Eli STFU!!!

BTW Jen, are we supposed to indicate if we were the seller or buyer like was being done before iTrader started?

It is helpful if you indicate whether the person you are leaving feedback for was the buyer or seller. :duff

The more info you all share, the more helpful this thread will be.

+1 for alihoops!! Bloodied Spike statue came in perfect condition!! Can't wait for Christmas!:D

+1 for Jbinny. I don't know if it's too late, but I bought a Cinemaquette Predator off of Jbinny in August. It is awesome. Arrived in great shape.

It is never too late. :)

+1 for playafree. Meet up with Emilio again to sell him some Hasbro stuff. Thanks again.:duff

+2 for devastator's balls!!!!!!!! One for each.....lol. Just kidding. Seriously though, +2 for purchasing 2 figs from me. Payment sent fast, great communication, just great to deal with.

Thanks!!

+1 for Karamazov80- Fast payment for a figure and great to deal with :duff

+1 for Cocoboloboy
- Got 4 shelves from him... all top notch work and excellent craftsmanship :rock

+1 for Leatherneck
- Bought a figure from him, arrived quickly and in great shape :rock

+1 for Sunohc- Bought an awesome Christopher Reeves sculpt off him.

A big +2 for V-Raptor for good coms and purchases on Chopper predator and custom bio masks (2 deals).
Great to trade with and highly recommended.
Dizzy

+2 to Dizzyarse for HT Chopper und some pred. 1\6 masks.
Very nice and friendly person. Can be highly recommended! ^_^
Thanks, bro! :chew
V-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back