• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for 2010 Camaro - he contacted me after I posted a WTB thread and said he had what I was looking for. Was very upfront about condition, he packed it extremely well, communicated with me all the way through the process and sent shipping info when he said he would. I know he's got relatively new feedback here so I just wanted to sing his praise. Cannot recommend highly enough, thanks buddy!

+1 to joebizz34 for being an awesome customer on the Myers project, really a great member of this board.

+1 to EVILFACE for some decals, awesome as always.

+1 right back at Skiman. His Myers figure is awesome and I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future. :clap

+1 for swiftlikessharpthings. Easy to communicate with and smooth transaction.

+1 for JefftheCollector...bought my 3 Pred weapons and 2 bios. Great guy and it was a very pleasant transaction.

A big +1 to PlayItLoud. Trade HT Wolverine MIB for SDCC Mk IV MIB. He's a great guy who drove a couple of hours to meet up and do a hand off of the figures. Thanks again brother for everything and nice to meet you.

A big +1 to PlayItLoud. Trade HT Wolverine MIB for SDCC Mk IV MIB. He's a great guy who drove a couple of hours to meet up and do a hand off of the figures. Thanks again brother for everything and nice to meet you.

+1 to my new friend Steve74. The drive was worth it Savannah is such a beautiful town wish we could have stayed longer. Definitely we'll meet up again bro. Wolverine is now standing proudly in my collection. Thanks again Steve, I'm now all caught up with my HT Marvel MMS. Now go and ace that test :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back