• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to jaakub for super fast payment and great communication for my Jaws maquette.

+1 to JackBurton for selling me his MINT Maleficent PF. Top notch seller!

+1 for Filmgeek for purchasing 1/6 Faramir. Fast payment and patient buyer; I took longer than I usually do to ship and heard no complaints at all from him. Thanks again!

+1 for uscmhicks I bought a clothing lot off of him. Excellent seller and great packaging.

+1 for alex lopez I bought a painted Eliot Stabler sculpt off of him. Awesome communication and packaging. Oh yeah and the sculpt is amazing! :rock

+1 to DocTroy
+1 to addicted2collecting
+1 to BuddyGus
+1 to karamazov80
+1 to douchebad94
+1 to Dredgen
+1 to Gate7
+1 to yodasan

a pleasure to deal with each one of these guys.

+1 for Cocoboloboy went well out of his way to make a great deal, much appreciated sir!

+2 for seniram6 Great transaction, very polite, and very understanding!!! Great addition to the board!

+2 for Yautja31337

Great Freak. Awesome to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping.

Thanks again for the hook up man.

+2 for "the angry orc", he bought two pf's and was great to deal with.

These seem to be 1 transaction for a couple of items so I have added a +1 to each Feedback. If these are in fact 2 seperate deals please let me know the details.
x :peace

Last edited:
+1 for 1800GOTJUNG (Tychus Findlay statue)

Great seller...fast and efficient! Hope to do business with you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back