• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Frankierock as a seller- Awesome guy, very honest and trustable! Great communication and follows through without a doubt! - highly recommended

+1 to Mack for selling me a case of DVD's -Fast Shipping/AWESOME FREAK/Easy to deal with/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
THANX BRO!!!

+1 for criterioncollector

Awesome person and fellow collector! Hooked me up with a crazy deal on a ss sandtrooper. Hes a happy addition to my collection!

+1 for pjam! Thanks again Paul for buying the Ripley HT figure stand from me.

+1 for Platty! Thanks again Rob for buying the LOTR SS Boromir vembraces and cloak from me.

A BIG +1 for Moe! Thanks again Moe for your incredible Christopher Reeve Superman custom outfit! It helped to complete one of my most wanted 1/6 scale figures for me!

+1 for Drunken Kong. Very easy to communicate with, straightforward with details, and all round cooperative. Can offer only praise.

+1 to Fearthehoss75 for buying Maul, fast payment and easy to deal with!

+1 for bonzaitree
Great Buyer!! Fast payment and great communication!! What's not to like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back