• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Spideyfan - great deal, fast shipping, great communication!

+1 for Violator66. Bought the Mrk VI base. It was great meeting you to bro!!! Hope you liked your gift!!!!

+1 for JAWS. bought a spiderman CQ fom him, great to deal with, highlly recomended seller.

+1 for axecutioner18

Thanks for posting this DK :duff

This FB was originally placed on axecutioner18's iTrader profile but axe prefer's the FB thread so DK has posted it here too so I can delete the Feedback he placed on the iTrader.
It was discussed, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83431&page=3

Starting post 27.

The FB on axecutioner18's profile was as follows:
Great Buyer!! Will do business with again.
Ankit is an honest guy and a serious collector. Shipping to Idia is a problem for some as it is very troublesome, yet I had no major issues other than double boxing and extra padding for protection.

So, this Feedback ^ is now deleted from axe's iTrader profile and I will add it to this FB thread once I update it tomorrow :duff
x :peace

Last edited:
+1 to yautja31337

+1 to yautja31337 (Ricardo) for purchasing a custom Young Solid Snake headsculpt:

395881664.jpg

*Reference Photos:
3266805087_d069b54a0d.jpg

youngsnakegm8.jpg

As always, Ricardo communicates efficiently, and follows through with his commitment to pay at a certain date. Trade with him with the utmost confidence! :rock

Hope to deal with you again soon! :wave

+1 to optimus1984 for buying a load of my SW 1/6 stuff. Great guy to deal with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back