• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Animal Mother for a Awesome Grail! Excellent communication, and shipping. A pleasure to do business with!

I have been a bit behind getting my feedback of the last couple months out, so here is a catchup:

sladesuperagent +2 (A real +2, 2 different transactions 2 different months)

lobox42 +1
mah45 +1
thainer +1
SpaceCrawler +1
EXOTICLEX +1

Thanks and love to mah friends!

+1 for Dylan. My first transaction with him was great!
I bought a DC Direct 13" Batman (Black-and-Grey costume) boxed set from him.

Prompt communication, and honest description of the item. I might add, he is very honest, as he refunded me the excess of what he paid for in shipping. I do this to my buyers, so I really appreciate it when someone else does this for me. Trade with him with the utmost confidence, guys! :wave

Hope to deal with you again soon, bro! :rock

bought from lots of people on here hardly anyone i dealt with leaves feedback

+1 for Corrose: Bought a couple of Vintage Thundercats off of him, they arrived quickly and he was great to deal with :duff

+1 for krec9 (Greg) for buying my Yamato 12" Metal Gear Solid - Meryl Silverburgh boxed set. :)

Fast payment, great communications, a very good trader! :rock

Hope to deal with you again soon, bro. :duff

Note: I meant to leave you feedback when you get the boxed set, that explains why I haven't posted :wave

+2 for greedowan

Fast Delivery! Good Communication!

Minor Snag with UPS and he is more than willing to make things right!

Great Boardie!

M.

bought from lots of people on here hardly anyone i dealt with leaves feedback

Just send a friendly reminder, sometime people forget or simply dont know how. Ive had to show people where to leave feedback before because they've never done it or didnt know it existed. After sending a reminder, Ive never had anyone refuse to do it. :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back