• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the rights to choose from whom i want to buy with. Yr price was an additional $50 higher for the same item. There was no transaction taken place so im not entitled for the -1 feedback.

Hi i will transfer $430+4% = $447 to u inclusive of pp fees ok .

If you make a deal with someone, you should honor it, You chose to pay that price, I did not force you too. I had to come to you to ask Why you still never paid..Be a Man and tell the person, don't leave them hanging... -1 stands for you.

-1 for lavigne for the last week and a half he strung me along saying he wanted to purchase my Maul PF and would pay me ASAP since we had struck a deal...when I asked him what was going on, as I still never got paid, he then said he was working on a deal for a diffrent one now. I had other offers on the table that I lost because of him. BEWARE!! of this Buyer.

I have the rights to choose from whom i want to buy with. Yr price was an additional $50 higher for the same item. There was no transaction taken place so im not entitled for the -1 feedback.

As no money was exchanged the most this user can receive would be a Neutral rating not a Negative.
x :peace

+1 for MarfMaster: Bought a great customized 1/6 Indy shirt off of him :rock

+1 for NSFolsom: Bought a 1/6 figure off of him; well packaged and very fast shipping.

And a special note about this sale: during the deal it turned out the figure I was buying was worth substantially more than the agreed asking price. I offered to cancel the deal, with no hard feelings... but instead he chose to honor the agreed upon price :duff Very cool seller in my book :rock

+ 1 to mmmmBrains

for a fast instant payment and great communication // great buyer , hope you like the SAM figure :wave:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back