• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Rollingj for great sale of hot toys items , got them in good order and good time....kudos

+1 for ronskimomo. Thanks again Patrick for the GREAT trade deal! Now my "fellowship of the ring" LOTR 1:6 figures is complete (except for Merry, Pippin, and Gimli - c'mon Sideshow!).

+1 for Georgieboy26 for taking Dutch, Billy and the Pred to da choppa. Great guy to deal with.

+1 for EndIessRAlN. Thanks for the Iron Man!!! Super fast shipping and came just as described.

+3 for Evilface for Three seperate transactions (Decals) This Guy is Talented...Best Decals for display bases EVER!

Kill Bill set
Rush Hour

Pumping Iron Mr Olympia
Taxi Driver Travis Bickle

Raging Bull Jake Lamotta
Halloween Laurie Strode

+1 for Flosi...of course!

Great guy on the boards and enjoyed working with him.

HUGE +1 to DarthCollector who purchased my beloved Granov IM comi. he'll give it a great home. wonderful, smooth and fast transaction! would not hesitate to deal w/ again! :clap

+1 for joebizz34 who sold me a HT John Connor...an excellent seller!!

+1 for grphyx1 for being an awesome seller and all around great guy. Thanks for the great transaction and fast shipping! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back