• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Oscar_the_Gungan

Traded statues with me and had great communication. Everything was packed very well.

fosing +1.
I bought an Enterbay Mr. Bean from him. Got a good price and good communication throughout the transaction. Deal with confidence.

taylerdurdem +1.
Bought a custom P1 Predator bio from him. We had a bit of an issue with the post office, but it wasn't his fault. He sent the mask on 12/28, and it didn't arrive until today. Not really sure how that's even possible, but it happened. To his credit, when we both were thinking the mask lost, he offered to send me a replacement or refund my money. A real standup guy, and extremely talented as well.

Thanks to both of you!!

+1 for agentofchaos73. awesome trader, straight forward and easy to deal with. cheers. :]

+1 for The_One for buying my hot toys scar. Great guy and always a pleasure to have you round :peace

+1 for Dorgmal Snow who sorted me a load of hot toys stands, cheers m8 cant thank you enough :)

+1 to haytil for the excellent HT Scarecrow straight jacket!!

+1 for elvis1976 (Seb).

He sold me a custom Harness for my MGS: Peace Walker bash, and gave me a free Sideshow G.I. Joe Snake Eyes Spandex shirt! :clap

You're an awesome trader, man! Good karma to you! :duff

+1 to JediMike71 for Predator knives :rock
+1 to Darth Waller for some Secret Wars Vintage Marvel Super Hero figures :rock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back