• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for qstoysandcollectibles. Picked up a HT Hellboy from him.

+1 for small_studios. Picked up a repainted HT Ripley head.

Thanks to both.

I shall be added to the "Pantheon of the Worty", I have 43 from the old method of feed back and 8 with the new system.

By my calculations I have 63 positive reviews.

ADD ME NOW!!

NOW!

+1 for SKIMAN. Nice guy and great to deal with.

+2 for Mobeill:)

Super fast payment made on a couple of graphic novels. Great Buyer!

Last edited:
+1 for Ragnarohman. Perfect trade deal, great comms and a greay guy! :rock

+ 1 for qstoysandcollectibles. What else can I say that you guys don't already know? Great seller, the best. Works with you, prices are good and replies immediately to any concerns you may have. It is not the first time I buy from him and it won't be the last.

Ack, ack, ack, ack!!

Luis

Got some items from Dealers this week:

+1 for Alter Ego Comics; great to deal with as always... one of my favorite retailers! :duff

+1 for Viking Playground; First time buying from them and had a very positive experience... they even refunded me $.67 on shipping that showed up after I placed my order. And the package arrived w/in a few days of placing the order :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back