• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Hellz Manik, excellent communication, item well packed, and super fast shipping.

A big +1 for Darthrazz : an extremely reliable guy who shipped unbelievably fast. To be honest, I don't remember having seen a Sideshow box that was as mint as the one I've received from him.

Thank you :)

+1 for Mesa. Thanks for the deal on the HT AVP Elder, prompt shipping, and great packaging!

-1 for DarthCollector for backing out of a deal

EDIT: neutral per Mod Jen

Bent over backwards to make this deal and after it was finalized and agreed upon buyer backed out because I didn;t respond to his umpteenth pm the same day, I responded the very next day.

There have been a few negative feedbacks given for buyers flaking out over a deal. I have asked that these be changed to neutrals.

This is in the commerce board rules:

If there was never an actual transaction (ie money exchanged) this DOES NOT warrant negative feedback. However this can be reported as neutral feedback for flaky buyers and sellers.

I know it can be frustrating when you feel you have been strung along and wasted your time with a buyer or seller that then backs out, but per the rules, it doesn't warrant a negative feedback. You are free to explain WHY this person deserves a neutral feedback in your post. :peace

+ 2 to Darthrazz for another super transaction. Thanks for the droids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back