The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001-31.jpg

here is 12

you wanna see boxes?? i have no room to display 19 zombs..

No way :slap

haha same here, a whole horde of zombies..!!! my loft is full of cardboard boxes...:slap

a photo I did the other day....'putting them to work' to build there new play area

akbuilding.jpg

:hi5:

Nice Pic, I count 20 :exactly:

001-31.jpg

here is 12

This is better!

top picture yourself, are these the replacements, reminds me of the weather and paint apps of the first generation.....much better and hell free !!! have a few coming so looking forward to that happening.:clap

Daam, I buy on ebay, do I apply for the repacement? :dunno

Hahaha i love the zombs, whats the story behind them, why are they all in boiler suits? stop adding to my want list!

anybody know about Ascended Popbot prices then?

If anyone here is a 3AA member and can get me a Funeral Party Rothchild, I'd be VERY grateful.
:)

They won't do it. I bought on ebay too, I tried, no luck. :(

Dammit, o will try to contact the eBay seller hopefully we can make an arregement :panic:

I only have one zomb. :(

Bleak and Custard showed up today. :yess:

You need to add more zombz, I'm also waiting my bleak for next week, will be the shadow.

Hahaha i love the zombs, whats the story behind them, why are they all in boiler suits? stop adding to my want list!

anybody know about Ascended Popbot prices then?

You don't have to ask, only buy them :yess:

You need to add more zombz, I'm also waiting my bleak for next week, will be the shadow.

When I started collecting 3A, I was planning to only have zombs as my human characters. Then I began researching the past figures and I knew zombs wouldn't be enough to keep me satisfied. :lol

I love the look of the AK and TK figures.

When I started collecting 3A, I was planning to only have zombs as my human characters. Then I began researching the past figures and I knew zombs wouldn't be enough to keep me satisfied. :lol

I love the look of the AK and TK figures.

Oh yess, I love all threeA, hahaha, also the WWR Robots and Human Characters ! :slap

Here a pic of AK + TK :yess:

MastterDSC_0060.jpg

Hahaha i love the zombs, whats the story behind them, why are they all in boiler suits?

My personal story is that they run a fairly inept (note how they use wood working tools on robots) robot repair garage.

Finished(?) Billboard (with Zomb) by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Finished billboard and sign poll (with Zomb) by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zomb display by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zomb Garage by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zomb and Popbot shelf by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zome† of my favorite custom work is on that shelf including the signs, Popbot's holster, Virginia (the female Zomb), custom painted Kitty with scratchbuilt mic, and the Zomb tools and toolbelt.

this was totally a typo but I left it because it's awesome. I have half a mind to change every "s" in that sentence into a "z".

Zome† of my favorite custom work is on that shelf including the signs, Popbot's holster, Virginia (the female Zomb), custom painted Kitty with scratchbuilt mic, and the Zomb tools and toolbelt.

this was totally a typo but I left it because it's awesome. I have half a mind to change every "s" in that sentence into a "z".

Totally Awesome, Virginia and the Toolbelt and Tools are Great !

ORder the Father and son Pack, and a Friend order for me the Funerl Party , yeah !

Back