1/6 Terminator - MMS001 - Sgt. Kyle Reese & MMS002 - BD TERMINATOR T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually had the idea awhile back of creating an index with the official pics/specs for older Hot Toys figures, but was too lazy to actually implement it. It is nice to have something like this for those looking for reference information. Not everyone is only interested in the newest HT Iron Man figure or whatever's coming next. There is value in this for some, but ideally this thread would have all the pics and specs.

The whole idea is hopefully to pre-empt worthless new threads. I grant you it was necessary to create this one in the process but he admitted that himself.

I actually had the idea awhile back of creating an index with the official pics/specs for older Hot Toys figures, but was too lazy to actually implement it. It is nice to have something like this for those looking for reference information. Not everyone is only interested in the newest HT Iron Man figure or whatever's coming next. There is value in this for some.

:lol You must be new.

I wouldn't mind if some of the collectors who started way back in the day posted some pics of these two. I'd like to see some more of Reese especially. What was the price of these then?

I wouldn't mind if some of the collectors who started way back in the day posted some pics of these two. I'd like to see some more of Reese especially. What was the price of these then?

Did you already see the linked reviews on the first post? :wave

You can find more reviews of them, also on Youtube. Think here on the board there aren't many pics of them also as ther was no thread by now.

Can Anyone point me in the right direction for a Body for MMS 002? A good friend sent me the Terminator head and im trying to find a body for it. i don't even know if they still make old school bodies like these. any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you know if there were 2 versions made of the Sgt. Tech.Com (future war) Kyle Reese figure. The reason I ask is I have seen some Hot Toys artwork that seems to have a different head sculpt and paint job than what I've seen in photos of the actual figure.

Also, does anybody know what Popsalute was? Popsalute made a Terminator 3 figure with coffin that I have, as well a TX figure. I was looking at an mcwtoys.com review of the Kyle Reese figure that had both a Hot Toys package as well as a Popsalute logo on the artwork. Was Popsalute a distributor, a manufacturer, or both? Was the Terminator 3 figure actually a Hot Toys production?

I'm attaching a few images I found on the web to help illustrate my confusion. Look at the chin dimple on the box art vs. the actual figure.

Bottom line, is there only one 1/6 Kyle Reese Sgt. figure, or were there two?

Thanks,
A-L-L

Attachments

• collectibles_005_pic01.jpg
    collectibles_005_pic01.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Kyle_Reese_Action_Figures_5fff9032-64d3-487a-bf0e-3e10fb5048d0.jpg
    Kyle_Reese_Action_Figures_5fff9032-64d3-487a-bf0e-3e10fb5048d0.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230406084730.jpg
    IMG20230406084730.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
My Kyle didn't have that chin dimple.
Frankly, I don't understand what collector value MMS01 - Sarge Ken Barby holds. Like 90% of this figure should be recycled

My Kyle didn't have that chin dimple.
Frankly, I don't understand what collector value MMS01 - Sarge Ken Barby holds. Like 90% of this figure should be recycled
Probably because it was the very first movie-related Hot Toys figure before HT became the juggernaut it is today.

Probably because it was the very first movie-related Hot Toys figure before HT became the juggernaut it is today.
Well aware of that. Probably that’s why I called it MMS01. Like the first hot toys figure under the hot toys brand name.
Damn shame that neither HT nor any other company has done a decent Kyle Reese, since this. Only a couple of custom runs that I'm aware of have happened.
None of these customs ever did future war Kyle. Until now 😉

This is still a WIP. literally Too much to update to modern standards.

Oh funny fact: mms01 used pleather. Boots will peel. The bane of ht was there since the day 1

Attachments

• E68A9AE4-C3CD-4C6A-BC1F-021B751792F6.jpeg
    E68A9AE4-C3CD-4C6A-BC1F-021B751792F6.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4C7335EA-C7EE-4388-8913-459A5196798E.jpeg
    4C7335EA-C7EE-4388-8913-459A5196798E.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BF9F903E-D6FE-4824-B272-B23B9F663F5C.jpeg
    BF9F903E-D6FE-4824-B272-B23B9F663F5C.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 64DC183D-F346-45EB-B05B-15EF0B86E307.jpeg
    64DC183D-F346-45EB-B05B-15EF0B86E307.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well aware of that. Probably that’s why I called it MMS01. Like the first hot toys figure under the hot toys brand name.

None of these customs ever did future war Kyle. Until now 😉

This is still a WIP. literally Too much to update to modern standards.

Oh funny fact: mms01 used pleather. Boots will peel. The bane of ht was there since the day 1
This is awesome! Where did you get the head from?

Back