Terminator Minimates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are screen accurate figures. :rolleyes:
Well, they pretty much are, actually. The T-1 version even has the correct guns from the police station shootout.

I realize there are some who will always choose a Canaletto or Rembrandt in lieu of a Picasso or Matisse. But some of us are able to appreciate and enjoy both ;)

These are screen accurate figures. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they are.

Before I wasn't into minimates because like you, I thought they were gimmick, block figures. Then I picked up ALL the Batman and LOTR sets just because I liked the characters. They were okay but I still wasn't that impressed with them.

Then I caught wind of these T2 figs and I've got to say these things are one of the funnest and most addicting figures I've ever collected. Now they might not be Hot Toys figures or some of the other high end collectibles I own but for being mass produced they are some of the best figures I've seen.

You should buy these JUST BECAUSE you're a Terminator fan.

Last edited:
watermark.php

Actually, after looking at them a while, I think I'll pick a few up. Are these at toys r us?

Yep.

You can find the following sets at TRU.

-Final Battle T-800 & Final Battle T-1000 (Swappable "regular" T-1000 body and "douhnut head" included)

ZTerminator_minimates.jpg

- TRU Exclusive Assult Gear Terminator with SWAT officer

ZTerminator_3.jpg

- Flashback 1984 T-800 & Endoskeleton

ZTerminator_2.jpg

For the others you'll have to rely on ebay, online shops or your local comic store. Though, people have claimed that they've found the PX exclusive Biker T-800 "Uncle Bob" and Kyle Reese at TRU also. I haven't seen it so I can't be sure. I got mine through an online store so it's strange that TRU would get them considering they're exclusives.

This is a great guide if you're looking to own ALL of them.

Terminator Minimate Database

Last edited:
I got the Battle Damaged Hunter-Killer with "Resistance Soldier." This one is a significant improvement over the previous Kyle Reese in the likeness department.

Here's a comparison of heads (new head on old Reese body). I reckon I'm gonna have to pick up a 2nd set to have the good Reese head on both bodies. . .bother.

SDC13366.jpg

SDC13370.jpg

250px-Kyle_Reese.png

That's exactly what I did. One to put on the 1984 body and another for Sergeant Reese in 2029 uniform.

That first head was awful compared to the new one. The new one looks like Biehn as much as an minimate could. So I made it my grunt (switched the should pauldron around to cover the Reese tag).

I just wish I had an accurate shotgun for my Kyle Reese. Thought about using Kraven's gun, but it still doesn't cut it.

I just had a Tech Noir Minimate commissioned by the great Luke314pi! Looks perfect, though I'll probably buy a little chain to add around his shoulder.

He'll be offering another one up on eBay soon, if anyone is interested:

technoir3.jpg

technoir4.jpg

Now my Minimate Terminator needs are complete :) If only I could say the same about Hot Toys.

That looks cool as hell. Too bad Art Asylum didn't pursue T1 like all these other companies.

Atleast we got Police Shootout, Kyle Reese and the HK and Tech Com Soldier.

Man that custom mini mate is sweet!

I made myself a custom mini mate Ash awhile go.

Back