Steve Jobs Figure by Legend Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I think it looks pretty good. I'd never own it though. Honestly, I kind of like these weird off beat figures.

:exactly:

How many superheroes and aliens and soldiers can you have on your shelves, people? I kinda like the idea of adding a little variety. A little spice. A little "WTF?! Is that Steve Jobs?"

This is an inherently silly hobby anyway, might as well have some fun with it.

:exactly:

How many superheroes and aliens and soldiers can you have on your shelves, people? I kinda like the idea of adding a little variety. A little spice. A little "WTF?! Is that Steve Jobs?"

This is an inherently silly hobby anyway, might as well have some fun with it.

I agree with both of you, it's cool to have a little variety in your doll collection.

Most non collectors would think adults with Avengers and Batman dolls are odd and impractical, so I'm surprised that those same collectors are being judgmental with this figure. :dunno

I've found that action figure collectors are some of the snobbiest people I meet, aside from comic book fans. Generally speaking, of course.

8479805278_377f7c8052_c.jpg

8478714955_531097264a_c.jpg

8478715097_863f58f357_c.jpg

8478714401_d2cec9ced1_c.jpg

8478715197_58324d99c7_c.jpg

My biggest issue is with the jeans, they don't seem to fit right. Maybe they can be water treated to fit a little better. A body swap might help too.

Other than that, great looking headsculpt, shoes, chair and shirt.

It just got here for me and it shipped the 1st of this month. I live in California

The figure is bigger then I thought and the chair is oh so sweet. The box-display it comes in is solid and great for him to just sit in.

Is there anyway you guys know of to track this...I was a bit worried ordering...glad to see that he's being delivered.

Tracking sucks. All I knew was that it left Hong Kong. lol
Just expect a 2 weeks or more wait after it's shipped.

There is an insanely great reason for obtaining this figure.. the chair means you can recreate the classic Maxell Tape advert.. with Steve Jobs!
:yess:

Back