Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Collectible Figure (25th anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a sick individual. I bought two of the shadowy death star guys to go with the two white ones I just bought a few weeks ago mostly for the cool diorama backdrops. I also bought Maul on speeder for the cloaked seated look.... but am struggling to avoid buying another lone figure Maul because I don't already have a maul and to me this is the coolest pose...

View attachment 700847

Freaking addiction! where is the wellness counseling section of the forum? Cheers! JC
I'm literally in the same boat 😅

I enjoy switching up the pose and look using 1 figure vs displaying 2 in different looks. Keeps the display fresh and dynamic. But I can see why one would have this dilemma with Maul. Both looks are damn good, lots of options.

I am a sick individual. I bought two of the shadowy death star guys to go with the two white ones I just bought a few weeks ago mostly for the cool diorama backdrops. I also bought Maul on speeder for the cloaked seated look.... but am struggling to avoid buying another lone figure Maul because I don't already have a maul and to me this is the coolest pose...

View attachment 700847

Freaking addiction! where is the wellness counseling section of the forum? Cheers! JC
Star Wars GIF
more man...more!

I still don't see a whole lot of Ray Park in those new sculpts, but they're a big improvement over the the first attempt, which wouldn't be hard.
I'll try and pick up the loose sculpts and the light-up saber if i can.

Man, I feel like I'm gonna cave and rebuy and PO this guy. :slap.... Gotta stay strong and resist...

Thankfully I'm in no rush and could care less about a coin.

Go coin or go home! I'm team coin.
I was in the same boat not wanting to drop coin now for the coin. However, after the NRD, they won't charge you until 2025 with payment plan. You might kick yourself later. cheers.

I went for speeder less. No interest in the bike.

The angry sculpt is so so so much better than the original, but I really wish we got a sculpt with his angry snarl, I feel it has way more potential with the moving eyes than the open mouth sculpt

View attachment 700869
If it came with that sculpt I wouldn’t be able to resist first day. Still trying to justify getting another Maul. I could use the 1.0 on the speeder instead of the SS deluxe but I still like that version too. Decisions decisions.

Will kit and other 3rd parties get these or is it best to order directly through Sideshow? I'm based in the UK

Back