Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Collectible Figure (25th anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm shocked they didn't raise the price for at least the Speeder version. Good on them.

He is going to sell really well regardless.

I really only need the sculpts - I don't see any improvements from the neck down - but I'm just going to get the whole thing. I don't want to go through the hassle of having to snag two highly sought after sculpts off TA, and Maul is just too important to me.

There's no need to worry about the boot articulation BTW. The original can get into some pretty deep poses. I can't imagine the real boots were able to do much more than this, if any.

(Disclaimer: I did repaint the sculpt, extend the neck, and slightly mod the body on this)
313717-IMG-5080-3-small.jpg

Went for the speeder version, finally got to use a dang $20 thank you code for once.
Hmmm. Is that SE speeder version you PO'd? I couldn't use any code... thank you, Contest, RSVP, even your item is late here's 15% off would work on Maul or Shadowy death star dudes. Yet I can recall with artisan Jack I was able to use one so their checkout is just finnicky it would seem. Cheers - JC

"The Darth Maul Star Wars collectible figure is crafted based on his appearance in the film, features two newly developed head sculpts with separate rolling eyeball system showcasing serious and grinning expressions, a newly tailored robe with enhanced fitting, Darth Maul’s iconic double-bladed Lightsaber™ with USB powered LED light-up function, a Sith probe droid, binoculars, a range of interchangeable hands for various posing options, and a specially designed figure stand."

I may go for the just the figure. The improved paint apps look great! I already have the speeder and it looks the same.

Definitely no split-cut boots. Hot Toys usually doesn’t do that for boot designs that are supposed to be a singular piece. Imo, I’d rather have the aesthetic accuracy over the better articulation.

39F4A92F-CA9F-4DB2-BA42-50C13EEB94EF.jpeg

Hmmm. Is that SE speeder version you PO'd? I couldn't use any code... thank you, Contest, RSVP, even your item is late here's 15% off would work on Maul or Shadowy death star dudes. Yet I can recall with artisan Jack I was able to use one so their checkout is just finnicky it would seem. Cheers - JC
Yep, the special edition.

I may go for the just the figure. The improved paint apps look great! I already have the speeder and it looks the same.
I am a sick individual. I bought two of the shadowy death star guys to go with the two white ones I just bought a few weeks ago mostly for the cool diorama backdrops. I also bought Maul on speeder for the cloaked seated look.... but am struggling to avoid buying another lone figure Maul because I don't already have a maul and to me this is the coolest pose...

1714743487271.jpeg

Freaking addiction! where is the wellness counseling section of the forum? Cheers! JC

Back