Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

count me in Spenser! I aleady have your set of three TOS heads, fantastic work.

I'm in,as today is the 45th anniversary of the first broadcast, it just seemed appropriate to place an order.LLAP!...PS

You mean beside Mego? Finally got a good look at their figures;I look more like Shatner(and I bear no resemblance to Bill at all).I think that you could get away with using Spenser's sculpts, though you'd have to re-sculpt Kirk's hair.I guess someone 's going to have to do Scotty;I worked on a 6" figure of him for Danbury back in the good old days.Perhaps I'll try enlarging the head to 1/6. I've done sillier things...PS

Trust me, it would have been better if they'd never seen fit to do Kirk and Spock, either.Granted, I have pretty high standards, but please...PS

Well, I do kind of like those uniforms even though there isn't enough variety in them to cover the type worn by Bones and Scotty. And it was nice to get some Klingon gear, such as it was. However, you are right, the likenesses were not great. Decker could be just about anyone. And why an Arcturian?

I would guess that they did an Arcturian because...
A)The sculpt needn't be particularly tight to get approved...
B)Someone thought it looked"cool"(said someone needs their eyes checked)...PS

I may have some stuff to look at in the next few days, I’m going now to talk to another seamstress about it to get it moving a little faster.

Are uniforms going to be avalible seperatly or do you have to buy a head to get them?

Here’s a uniform update…This isn’t the fabric or color just working out the pattern.

tosuniformwip01.jpg

Looks great so far. Looking forward to adding new crewmember sculpts and uniforms to my Spenser Kirk, Spock and McCoy heads with Nanjin uniforms.

Thanks for working on this.

Pretty good so far, pattern is OK, just like abake mentioned a minor adjustment in the collar. Looking forward to seeing more!

Back