• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Batman, DX11 Joker, DX13 T-800 sculpts, Tony Mei Batman cape *Big price cuts *EU*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Commander Bly, Medi Blade, HT Terminator body & more *lots of 1:6 items added

Pm sent about a few items.

Re: SS Commander Bly, Medi Blade, HT Terminator body & more *lots of 1:6 items added

Bump for an awesome seller thanks again m8 :rock

Cheers man. :) The dutch post is apparently crazy fast in delivering stuff.

Tell me about it, i'm still waiting on post from within the UK i ordered before buying those bits off you :lol

To the top.
Don't be afraid to make me offers, I'd rather sell most of the stuff for a bit less than have it sit here in boxes with nobody to appreciate it. :p

Last edited:

Blade head please:wave :wink1:

Back