SS 1:1 Endoskull problem at Collector's Galley Online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a name from the past I'd like to forget. That guy ripped me off for $900 for a Icons Endo skull about nine years ago. After a year of waiting Icons went out of business and collector gallery (Holman) wouldn't refund me. Meanwhile everyone that ordered one from entertainment earth got theirs.

There's a name from the past I'd like to forget. That guy ripped me off for $900 for a Icons Endo skull about nine years ago. After a year of waiting Icons went out of business and collector gallery (Holman) wouldn't refund me. Meanwhile everyone that ordered one from entertainment earth got theirs.

Holy crap. We need to sink this dude. Can we change the heading to include his site name and get this stickied in the Dealer forum?

That is crazy! I have ordered one of these busts now to :banana...but not from that guy of course :lol

I didn't order from him, but would have been a huge mistake to do it. Usually when I contact a new store from where I never ordered I send my contact details my trade feedback and ask a few questions especially if they ship to Romania (SWS for example doesn’t, see below) and how much are the shipping costs. So I wrote a message and asked these things (this was on 4 January)

First he quoted me the price for the 1:1 Terminator statue => shipping cost: $1200. I was stunned, but said nothing, instead I wrote him a message with links from his own site asking kindly if his shipping quotes are right. (5 January)

Next day he admitted he was wrong, giving me shipping quotes for ROMANIA (remember this is a prohibited country as he “said” - why in the world do you send shipping costs to a person if you don't want to do business with him) and now the costs are $120 - close to Sideshow Shipping quotes which were $130 (I completed the online SS form and they kindly answered like professionals - could show you their message). (5 January)

The next day (6 January) when I read the corrected shipping costs I was happy, but then I realized he increased the price on the bust, because he realized I'm interested in buying it. If i wasn't asking about that bust I'm sure we'd have it for $500.

The fact that he changed the price when seeing I’m interested made me angry. What kind of seller are you? If I'd do such a thing on a forum I'd be called a bad trader or even scalper. He says he is a collector. He also says he runs a million dollar business, in fact he says that in almost all the messages he posts.

If I would have accepted the raise in price do you think he wouldn’t ship to Romania? I doubt it, he would have sent it to me in a second, being so happy he managed to fool a stupid Romanian customer to pay overprice ($500 more). That $500 you see here is from my family as Christmas present.

What if I ordered the bust at $1000 as he asked, and if I didn’t realize the $500 raise in price? What if I wanted the bust for $500 but my card being charged for $1000 plus shipping? Do you think I could have had a refund of my money? I also doubt it. Look at the other 2 links I provided below, see how hard is for other customers to get a refund from him, only when the customers contacted the banks or posted on the forums he replied to their emails.

Here are 2 other threads on Rebelscum regarding this person (just read his arrogant replies): Collectors Gallery WARNING and Fellow Floridians: Avoid Collector's Gallery!!! besides my original thread SS 1:1 Endoskull issue- Collector's Gallery Online. Plus this thread at the Import Forums!!!

Every time he threatens the member who dares to criticize him with a lawsuit. He is interested only in showing others how big his collection is, or the fact that he has the biggest collectibles store in the world, and the fact that he participated in a minor role in Fanboys movie. All those mean nothing to me or any other customer, but show how arrogant he is, instead of taking care of customers and POSSIBLE FUTURE CUSTOMERS.

He got even angrier than that when I said I will post about this on the forums. He threatened me with a lawsuit and legal actions (I guess this is his motto in life). My only "threat" to him was that I said I will tell everyone about the sudden change he made on the price of the bust, I also said his honesty is zero and and the love for money is bigger than his soul. I ended my message with: Shame. Didn't call him idiot or anything. But the fact that I said I will tell about this to people I know drove him nuts.

As for the fact that he doesn't ship to Romania, I clearly stated in my first message that I'm from Romania, besides that each email message from me comes with my signature and full contact address. Then if he didn't want to ship to Romania why would he give me a shipping quote - he could have said in the first place: "Sorry, we don't ship to Romania". Star Wars Shop (SWS) said they don’t ship to Romania until then end of 2009 when some contracts will be signed. Why it was so hard for him to type a few words saying in the first time that he doesn’t ship to Romania?

And now he completely deleted the bust from the site, remaining only the chrome one online (check at his Terminator links). The same way he could have edited the policy of the site, including Romania there, after I made my complaint. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to make screenshots of his entire site to prove what I say, but still this raises questions.

Today he says one thing, tomorrow he says other things, CG being his own site he can do anything he wants there: change policies, add/remove stuff, add/remove phrases or words without any of us knowing this.

There are plenty of other excellent shops who wouldn’t event think of doing such things to customers, possible customers or anyone else who got in contact with.

One of his policies is to raise the price of the last item he has. But how do we know that is the last item he has on site? Besides that, this policy doesn’t look like being made by a honest retailer, it is not like ebay where you auction and bid for a item – he raised the price seeing I’d like to buy that bust, trying to fool me.

Did you see that happening on Sideshow, Razor’s, BBTS, Bryan’s Toys, SWS, EE, TFAW, Toy Palace etc.? NEVER! Those are professionals, CG is just bragging about who and how big he is, and in fact shows nothing but arrogance and greed. His soul and honesty are inverse proportion with the size of his collection and store.

Last edited:
THANK YOU. I really must tell you that.

I appreciate your thread as it saves many people the headaches and trouble associated with purchasing from that website. As far as him telling you he will sue. He cant. You are posting a review of his business and you have every legal right to post reviews.

I have always had a wonderful experience with big bad toy store. They are great.

Back