Special Fullaction Body Type-3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northwards of USD 314+ (25k Yen) even before shipping

Thanks Bandito. If it is close to that price I may still be tempted, as this is a really unique looking piece. I was close to buying the EB MIB pair for the same kind of money and I reckon this figure blows those out of the water. If the plastics and QC are up to scratch that is. It's a figure that begs for a lot of posing, so it'd better be good for it.

If I should find myself needing a "cutie" droid...otherwise,no...PS

Agreed.
Maybe the droid from Starchaser: The Legend of Orin?
de6xqh.jpg

yeah, pretty much... still, interesting to see that they're out there. $300 shipped was what they were offered for, so this is a steep after-market.

When they do I'll be better prepared with google translate. You brought your Paul Robertson sig back :rock

for those that don't already know, this body is intended to be covered completely, OR to have a rubber skin over it. the articulation is designed to bulge and flex like real muscles creating the MOST realistic poses possible.

this wouldn't suffer from "noodle arms" like most no exposed joint bodies.
the "plates" would make it look right for once.

Interesting lerath. If I were to pick one of these up - though $500 is definitely out of my price range for this - I'd display it as a bare-bones figure. I love the way it's been engineered, for me it'd be too good to cover up :)

Back