some pics from the "skins" factory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tell me what to order and I am in! :rock

Will you be able to get the HT TT caucasin color? I would love to get a pair of arms and legs for my Nurse Joker. He is on a caucasin TT. Which arms and legs would you recommend? I am especially conccerned to get it looking right at the hand ball joint. I love your idea with the hands directly sculpted to the arms but as I understood correct they wont be movable further they seem to be sculpted on the muscle arms so this wont be an option for the skinny Joker. I like the way HT did it with Abe Sapien from Hellboy... Is this how your skins would look too? Could you please post a pic of an arm with skin and a hand so that we could see the fina product?

Here are the pics with the hands mounted. I can get close to the HT body color, but most likely it won't be exact. But I can really close by casting them very pale and finishing them in washes. The wrist junction looks pretty much like the photo of Abe.

No, the wrists on the new version with integrated hands won't be posable. The arm still rotates, of course which repositions the hand. All you would lose is the ability to bend the hands forward/backward. I know some people won't like that, but it's a small price to pay for a realistic arm with no visible wrist joint. That may very well be my opinion alone :lol I'm not above sacrificing some minor articulation in the pursuit of realism. It will also eliminate the worry of the hands and arms matching. It's far easier to paint a neck/chest section to match a paint job the rubber than it is to match the rubber to the plastic right out of the mold.

The integrated hand arms will be available in two versions; "regular guy" and muscular. The regulars would work with a nurse Joker.

Muscular arms on a HT TT:
DSC05016.jpg

DSC05020.jpg

DSC05021.jpg

"regular guy" on a Dragon body:
DSC04997.jpg

Interested in a pair of regular guy arm skin! PM sent!

Yeah, this is for a neckless, balljoint head. BUT..... a buddy is sending me both BR Joker heads. I'm going to produce versions of both that fit this torso, if anyone would be interested in that.

Thanks for the info. I tbhink I will prefer the ones without hands.

Further I need this:

DSC04990.jpg

But I doubt that it will match with the BR Joker head does it? It looks to be designed for a head without a neck right?

Ok, lets do the ultimate Nurse Joker. :rock

Consider me to be in for the torso. I was thinking about doing the same but when you are doing these I would definitly be in.

So this is what I need:

Arms
Legs
torso

(all for HT TT caucasin)

and both heads modified. I always thought that the BR head with open hair would make a great head for Nurse Joker but the slick hair variant simply looks too cool with the wig.. So I am going to need both and switch them from time to time. I will concentrate on doing the appropiate socks until mid-June. I will send a pair to you. :)

These look brilliant.

May have to get some for a McClane Die Hard custom. Prob would be best on the Dragon body, what with him only having a vest on, the shoulder and neck seams a better hidden than a HT TT.

wow it's like a horror chop shop in here! I like the look of that torso, and would be interested in zombie stuff and female arm and leg skins aswell :D

Back