Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

gotta get a Ripley! want it for Alien and was thinking of getting the bald alien 3 and trying to find a wig. seen people do good stuff w/ wigs but can't find one that looks like Ripley A1 hair

So, what is going in on with the bearded Norris, is that happening?

Yes, bearded Chuck should be done by next week. Also check out Pippen from LOTR and TOD Indiana Jones I just added to Page 1

Pippen and Merry from Lord of the Rings
Pippen_Painted_03.jpg

this could also be luther from the warriors.

Just updated page 1 with Merry to go with Pippen from LOTR and Han Solo

Last edited:

Got my Chuck, great head sculpt for Return of the Dragon! Thanks. looking forward to a bearded Chuck!

That deckard is spot on.
To bad the outfit is a pain in the arse to find otherwise I'd buy one

Are the Marions two different headsculpts or is it the painting that makes them look different?

Got my Ripley and Marion and they are fantastic. Thanks

Are the Marions two different headsculpts or is it the painting that makes them look different?

Got my Ripley and Marion and they are fantastic. Thanks

One has a ponytail and the other doesn't ?, hehe. Aside from those, I think one has the camera at a close angle so distorting the sculpt a bit.

Have you thought of maybe sculpting Natalie Portman? Mathilda or Amadala?
You are so great with the ladies.

I'll second this. Been hoping someone could do a great Natalie (especially a Mathilda). Seems a lot of sculptors have more trouble with the female sculpts, but that doesn't seem to be an issue here -- absolutely stunning work all around!!

That deckard is spot on.
To bad the outfit is a pain in the arse to find otherwise I'd buy one

Look for the "Android Hunter" figure from about 15 years ago... its a surprisingly well made outfit and with a few upgrades you can get a lot of mileage out of it.

And if you keep an eye out you can usually score one between $60 and $100 on eBay. Once in awhile it sells for more, but with some newer alternatives his popularity has dropped.

Yeah some great stuff here. Usual story if there wasn't so much else on my plate I believe I'd go for some of these no question, particularly Riggs and Murtaugh. Love those films. Will those ones also be made with a neckless option? If so would you have profile shots?

edit- haha and the characters were originated by the guy in my sig!

Yeah some great stuff here. Usual story if there wasn't so much else on my plate I believe I'd go for some of these no question, particularly Riggs and Murtaugh. Love those films. Will those ones also be made with a neckless option? If so would you have profile shots?

edit- haha and the characters were originated by the guy in my sig!

Yes. I can post some pictures of that.

The Lethal Weapon sculpts look fantastic, I'll definitely be picking them up but probably not until Sept. since I have a few other projects ahead of them.

Any ideas for outfits?

Back