Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

Hey Ski, If you will consider creating the accurate shirt/skirt then I'll definitely bite. I'm completely new to the 1/6 scene I'd rather buy as much as I can from you as opposed to searching for everything. It would also be cool if you could let us in on what body you will be using for your own, as I would probably want to go the same route. Lastly, would it be somehow possible to get onto the tail-end of the list? I know that's a strange request, but I'd like as much time as possible to aquire the funds for both this and nemesis. Thanks for putting up with all that, lol.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

Hey Ski, If you will consider creating the accurate shirt/skirt then I'll definitely bite. I'm completely new to the 1/6 scene I'd rather buy as much as I can from you as opposed to searching for everything. It would also be cool if you could let us in on what body you will be using for your own, as I would probably want to go the same route. Lastly, would it be somehow possible to get onto the tail-end of the list? I know that's a strange request, but I'd like as much time as possible to aquire the funds for both this and nemesis. Thanks for putting up with all that, lol.

No probs to all the above, I'll check some more this week on the fabric and get back to this thread with the updates, I just want to find something that I don't have to dye and is a tight fight and looks accurate plus just in general all right with the female body I decide to use.

No probs to all the above, I'll check some more this week on the fabric and get back to this thread with the updates, I just want to find something that I don't have to dye and is a tight fight and looks accurate plus just in general all right with the female body I decide to use.

Sounds cool! I'm in.

I've got the triad outfit somewhere. Why don't you add me to the head list definitely. If you decide to do the outfit and I like how it ends up better than the triad that I already have, can I decide to buy that too once I see the finished product?

Sounds cool! I'm in.

I've got the triad outfit somewhere. Why don't you add me to the head list definitely. If you decide to do the outfit and I like how it ends up better than the triad that I already have, can I decide to buy that too once I see the finished product?

Done deal fellas :hi5:

I hope you make a sculpt based on Julia Voth's likeness. :pray:

ski, go ahead and add me to this list as well. i would also have an interest in the complete outfit/body version as well. can the triad outfit be purchased separately?

as far as the previous request for "cloak and birdmask for RE5 battle suit Jill Ski?" - i only have this to add. :drool :drool :drool

Add me bro!! And Yes put me down if you decide to make some clothes to go along with the head!! :wave

attachment.php

Looking for a pair of boots, a belt, holster and a different harness. Can't wait for the custom head! :yess:

ski, go ahead and add me to this list as well. i would also have an interest in the complete outfit/body version as well. can the triad outfit be purchased separately?

as far as the previous request for "cloak and birdmask for RE5 battle suit Jill Ski?" - i only have this to add. :drool :drool :drool

Add me bro!! And Yes put me down if you decide to make some clothes to go along with the head!! :wave

Added buddies :duff

Here's a shot of some custom sculpt work done by SgtDoggy from a long while back. I thought I'd post it here for some inspiration.

I remember really being blown away by his work on Jill and Alice back when I saw them.

These pics belong to Sgtdoggy. I tried to contact him, but he hasn't been on here since December 31st. If you decide you don't want these pics posted here, just let me know Sgtdoggy.

ag.jpg

Very impressive IMO Ben, he did a great job.

Actually, I did a little more digging and my info could be wrong. I always assumed that these sculpts were by sgtdoggy alone because he posted them here and on onesixthworld and does custom work, but reading up a little I've found they're a collaboration between Sgtdoggy and sculptor, Hiroki Hayashi, who has done some work for Hot Toys.

Actually, I did a little more digging and my info could be wrong. I always assumed that these sculpts were by sgtdoggy alone because he posted them here and on onesixthworld and does custom work, but reading up a little I've found they're a collaboration between Sgtdoggy and sculptor, Hiroki Hayashi, who has done some work for Hot Toys.

That was the name that was familiar to me whenever I saw these over at OSW, I think you are on the right path.

I have reported Skiman to the authorities and provided them a link to this thread.

Hiroki Hayashi did the sculpts for the HT Jill and Sheva as well. I suppose that it makes some sense now.

Back