Siquisiri's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few pic of my collection at work. These are all historical figures. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5012.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

WOW! Great Collection from what I can see, Lawrence of Arabia, WW1 Ace, WW1 Tank, Napoleon, maybe Linclon, Teddy Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, J.F.K., General Lee, maybe General Grant, Zulu Wars, Stallion, I could go on if I could see alot more the Glare is stopping me from taking this History Test.
Congrats Siq

Very nice, Frank. I never thought of these being teaching tools but I guess that makes sense. I like how the cases add to the feeling of the figures.

That's an awesome collection! I bet the kids love your history classes then, seeing you have this great collection to make history more fun for them! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome collection! I always enjoyed history class in high school but having a room like this with so much personality to look forward to going into would have made it that much better.

Thanks for the commments.
Yeah the kids and teachers love the room. i always have people take A TOUR a few times a week. lol

I made the Mark IV tank out of cardboard as a prep project for a future aluminum R/C. It is a dream that i have!

Damn! You're soldiers are awesome! Great historical collection! :clap
You're students are really lucky

Its been a while since i posted here. I have my historicals on dispaly at school, at home i have my movie figs. For lack of space, and to protect my figs, every month i rotate them in my "film Armoire"
.. This months theme......Action Heroes ....

IMG_1229_zpsb5654388.jpg

IMG_1226_zpsb6170e6a.jpg

IMG_1228_zpsb5fc8377.jpg

IMG_1224_zps898ebe44.jpg

IMG_1223_zps17f9cedb.jpg

Back