Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX order placed via live chat with Mike!!!!!!! :yess::clap:):rock:dance:banana:banana:fest:rock2

If you can't tell, I'm ecstatic!

I've never done live chat before, and it sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a try!

i feel, sideshow is waiting for me to fall asleep, god its 6 am already, i know once i close my eyes,then BAM .SS will throw the sucker punch, not falling for that .SS not faaaaaaaaaaaaaa...kkkll.dsd/d.

me: Hi. I'm interested in pre-ordering the Sucker-Punch Babydoll PF. Is it possible to do so through this live chat?
Just a moment...
Just a moment...

Been like this for the past 15 minutes and I have to leave for class, like, right now

me: Hi. I'm interested in pre-ordering the Sucker-Punch Babydoll PF. Is it possible to do so through this live chat?
Just a moment...
Just a moment...

Been like this for the past 15 minutes and I have to leave for class, like, right now

mine was like that for while too . It will come up just keep trying

Just a moment...
Just a moment...

Hmm...It didn't take me that long to get a response. I'd say probably after about 2 -3 min.

I guess Mike just likes me better! :wink1:

EX order placed via live chat with Mike!!!!!!! :yess::clap:):rock:dance:banana:banana:fest:rock2

If you can't tell, I'm ecstatic!

I've never done live chat before, and it sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a try!

Congrats! :duff

Just a moment...
Just a moment...

That sucks. I hope you get through soon, IoE!

Cool, Mike got to me 4 minutes past when I needed to leave for school

I hope I got the EX version, I didn't confirm it with him when I ordered it :(

Back