• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Horror PF's inc. Leatherface ex,Freddy,Jason,Ash and misc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daydalus1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I've finally decided to let these go. All were displayed in a glass case and are in perfect condition. I have both the art box and brown shippers for all of them.
Prices include shipping and insurance in the US so keep that in mind when it comes to the asking price.
First up is one of Sideshow's grail pieces. Leatherface Premium Format exclusive 81/200 asking $675.00
texas1.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Freddy Premium Format reg. edition 1256/2000 asking $300.00
freddy1.jpg

Jason Premium Format reg. edition 977/1250 asking $300.00
jason1.jpg

Ash Premium Format exclusive 12/350 asking $300.00
ash1.jpg

I would love to make someone a deal on all four horror PF's at a considerable discount.
Living Dead Dolls Jason pt. 3 figure NIB asking $35.00
IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

I also have Gizmo by Jun Planning that was distributed by Sideshow. He was displayed briefly but is in perfect shape. I have both boxes for him as well. asking $50.00
gizmo2.jpg

And finally United Cutlery Striders Ranger Sword. In perfect shape with everything inc. certificate. asking $125.00
IMG_1375.jpg

I have a good bit of feedback on the forum and I will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Back