Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t-tdk.png

Bloody awesome line up!

The sculpt is from Imaresqd (Adam) and is on a Narrowed Hot Toys True Type body. The suit is a TTL one which came with the gestapo Daniel Craig figure. One of the best taylored mass-production suits. The best one has Umair so far :wink1:

Wow! Really surprised that's a mass produced suit! :clap

Yeah, I have the same suit (used it on my transporter bash) it's a beauty.

Thotgh that's katos shirt and tie if im not mistaken!

Bloody awesome line up!

thank you sir! :)

Wow thrust, just wow.

Thanks mate :)

Yeah, I have the same suit (used it on my transporter bash) it's a beauty.

Thotgh that's katos shirt and tie if im not mistaken!

:slap i should slap myself in my face ^^ sure sure it is katos shirt and tie. that is why the suit looks okay i guess :D katos shirt/tie is so beautiful, that i really want to display it just without the jacket :p

Sold on the MRM head now. Thanks Thrust. Will keep it.

You should think about puting your figures on two shelves. They are so full of win, but a little much for just one shelve... Is your cabinet Ikea Besta?

Thanks buddy, and I'm glad you're keeping your MRM head. I love mine. Do you have his newest one or his first version?

As for my cabinet... yes i have always put them in to two shelves, but that was some months ago. Since then, i just got some more figures, so I just need the space and don't have any possibilities to put them somewhere else. I don't like the look of being too full too, and always played with the idea of selling some of the batman stuff. Maybe I'll do this too after the TDKR figures will hit the market, so i can put one shelf just with Batman stuff and maybe sell some of the other stuff.

The cabinet isn't from IKEA. Don't know if you ever heard from "Mann Mobilia"? This is where i got this cabinet, but also many years ago.

Btw, managed to get my leds to work better. two more shots:

batman-collection2.png

batman-collection3.png

Thanks again to everyone for their comments :)

Back