Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothes look good, although I'd maybe use a Dragon body, or one with less broad shoulders. But aside from that it looks fantastic :rock

And Magman, nice use of the helmet accessories :rock

Clothes look good, although I'd maybe use a Dragon body, or one with less broad shoulders. But aside from that it looks fantastic :rock

And Magman, nice use of the helmet accessories :rock

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant about the helmet accessory:duh.

Yeah, that was kinda vague sounding :lol But it looks good with the cheerleader, kinda like she ripped the head off a rival team's player :rock

Just could not stand the paint apps on these guys and needed the practice. Hope you like.

shaun1.jpg

shaun2.jpg

shaun3.jpg

ed.jpg

ed2.jpg

ed3.jpg

Wow, those are brilliant! That's some of the best eyework I've ever seen. The stubble on Ed is perfect. It also shows that the sculpts are absolutely spot on.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Those repaints are fantastic. It shows just how great the sculpts really were. It's such a shame that horrible paint destroyed them.

Great re-paints :horror
I have both versions of Shaun & Ed.
My twin Brother (DarthTrafford) got me the exclusive set a while back.
We just went to NH and I got the standard set and opened them :joy

I'm dying to see a Darren resculpt of these two. Look what he did for Legolas and Arnie.

I still have to set up more zombies (only recently became an opener!) but as soon as I heard about Shaun and Ed, I knew I would have a display eventually with zombies. Here they are so far..

IMG_4122_resize.jpg

Shaun is my first sideshow figure, soon he'll be joined with The Dead and several Jason's, LOL... great place this forum...

Bump with a better picture...

Please more SSC-- and some Hot Fuzz wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Back